Reviews for Fade Into the Background
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Look, I love the idea of a little Destiel angst, but something about this fic just didn't sit right with me. If you want the angst to be purely and truly sad, making Adam a more sympathetic character would work better. Then Dean would have no one to blame but himself, and that's what angst is all about, right?

I really did enjoy this! Sometimes songfic gets on my nerves, but this was pretty pitch-perfect. :)
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like Destiel, but I like Adam, too, so him being portrayed negatively is D:, but at the same time, I guess it's 'cause it's through Dean's eyes, so he wouldn't see him well. Still, I kind of wanted all three brothers to get along someday, and that doesn't matter; this is a cool, innovative concept.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
ohhh way to go breaking my heart! adam's such a DICKHEAD. dean doesn't really deserve cas, but cas should never've left him! my poor baby! *goes to find a LOT of kleenex* this was beautiful darling! xx
curlfry chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
hey,,,you are really bold on this one...and i really like that(cuz adam is really hot-is he's still alive lol)