Reviews for Coming Home
Liked the story, but you should have gave us a heads up that a character was going to die. You didn't do that.

The sentence Dying changes everything can mean different things. A cancer patient can be dying and first and still be cured.
Robin chapter 21 . 1/20
Hi BTTS-still here reading. Keep hoping this and your other WIP's will be finished (my personal favorite is Collapse, but there's also 'Rest Your Weary Heart' and 'Everything Trying')-you have a uniquely wonderful writing style, you draw your readers into the story with such seeming ease, and you write such INTERESTING stories. It's a shame that the four multi-chapter stories you have embarked on remain unfinished. This story and 'Everything Trying' deal with very sensitive subject matter-terminal illness and severe mental incapacitation due to injury and PTSD. These are subjects that are worth reading about. How about it, BTTS? If you write it, we will read it!
marysy chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I just stumbled upon your story and read all 21 chapters so far...it's heartbreaking and written so well. It does justice to so many of the characters and truly touching. I would say that I would look forward to updates, except that what is to come would inevitably be beyond sad. So I will check out your other stories and hope that you keep writing. :)
Lordban chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Well, this is obviously not cheerful, but here's hoping for the conclusion to be published. This is certainly one of the better stories around here, by far.
mouripoxiao chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
I love this... But why stop here?
Kendall chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Can you pleaseee continue this story? Even though it is incredible sad and so not going to end in any way that would make me completely happy, it truly is my favorite story on this entire website. It's actually ridiculous how many times I have reread it, but I really love it and I find something to be so completely satisfying about this story and the way you write it is beautiful.
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I'm rereading your splendid story, and I hope you finish it soon, as unbearable as that may be for a reader who loves the characters and your treatment of them. And I hope Julia gets some payback...
troubledsoul29 chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Hi! Just letting you know that I am still reading your excellent stories. I look forward to you publishing the next chapter no matter how long it will take. you have the best fanfictions in town and i just want you to know that. i've grown attached to them and i hope that you finish them :D Hope you'll update soon :)
Erin chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I'm sorry things have been so chaotic for you lately, but I was so excited to see an update! I love this story as well as Everything Trying. You're one of my favorite House authors. :)
Pegi chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
Soooo sad and yet so tender, too. Loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
"Dying's easy, it's living that's hard. You told me that. For once, I want to take the easy way out. It's too goddamn hard."

"Oh no, no no no no. Gregory House never takes the easy way out. You never give up! Not even in the face of the most difficult cases, not even when life throws you the worst things! And you shouldn't, not now!"

I'm not sure exactly why, but those two lines of dialogue seemed absolutely perfect to me. Very in character, and I could see this conversation actually happening between House and Wilson.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Hell of a cliffhanger. I can practically hear the intro music playing...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Two chapters in, and kiss me - I love it.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
I love this fic

I like the course, the details, everything!
BabalooBlue chapter 21 . 2/5/2013
Oh, I can't say how much I'm loving this. And how many tears I have already shed. And there will be more, I know. And yet, this is beautiful.
I love how you have managed to make things better but not in a 'all is well', cheesy way. I particularly like that not everything is 'lovey-dovey' again between House and Cuddy. It couldn't be, not realistically. And still, you've given them (and us!) something great.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! (And yet, I'm not because I know what's to come...)