Reviews for Monster
How about a sequal of
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/4
When I mentioned about the other story being scary... forget that.
This is all-out, down-right creepy. A hundred times scarier.
Poor little Sam.
(The beginning of the story)
But if Scam loved her, didn't he feel any pain when he saw her cry?
This is both scary and beautiful.
And how'd you come up with those creepy rape scenes? They are flawless.
Great x10 job.
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
This was so amazingly clever and I LOVED it. That was such a cool idea to make HER become the monster at the end, because she feels so sullied and ruined that she's ashamed of herself. You portrayal of Scam provided a very intricately written look into the mind of a psychotic criminal, too. I'm going to be reading a lot of your other work now!
STELLA chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
HOLY LORD CRESENTA -_-

If I didn't love Scam sooooo dearly, then I would've loved this fic! It was soo beautiful (in a haunting way -.-)
I would never want this though O_O.

Anyways, awesome awesome job! PLEASE CONSIDER A SEQUEL 3
Luontoiti chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
If you ever decide to write a sequel(i don't know if you have already), don't make Sam try to commit a suicide. Even if she was raped, i'd think she would be s stronger person. She could have a almost fatal accident over the suicide. Sam seems so emotionally weak in this but I guess even stronger people go to hysteria when there is a threat of rape.
Stella chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
NO PLEASE CONTINUE! I WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER :(
Reader chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
It's me again... I just had another suggestion if you, one day, wanted to make a sequel. What if Sam was carying Scam's hild and she didn't know about it. She was far too depressed to figure out why she was vomitting often and having aches and pain. Thinking that she no longer wanted to live, Sam tried to commit suicide by bleeding to death. However, WOOHP managed to locate her and brought her back safely to a hospital, saving both Sam and her child. Unfortunately, Sam ends up in a coma and the baby's life is at stake. Word gets out throughout WOOHP about Sam and Scam overheard her brush with death, her condition and about the child from some talking guards when almost the whole prison was asleep. Feeling slightly (a lot but in denial that it was his fault driving Sam to the edge until the girl wanted to kill herself to end the pain) guilty, he escaped from WOOHP to see Sam. Once there, he found out that due to a large blood loss, Sam might not make it alive and so will the baby. He stayed by her side everyday after escaping from prison and hid when others came to check up on Sam. Sam one day wakes up but experiences amnesia because her mind wanted to forget every single horrible thing that Scam did to her, including the person himself. He then waits until Sam gives birth to their child to jog her memory about him. When she starts to remember, she starts throwing a fit, trying to get away from him and keep her child safe even though the child was also his. Scam now sees the damage he has done to his beloved and regrets deeply, trying to make things right but to no avail, Sam still resists. She was breaking down in front of Scam when Scam decided to kidnap both her and their child to live together in a secluded area where they won't be disturbed. He tries his best to make amends but kept blaming her about the rape incident. Sam isolates herself, and only paid attention to her child's needs instead of her own, making her health deteriorate. Scam, now worried that Sam refuses to survive, forces Sam to replenish her health by threatening to kill her friends and family. Soon, they start to warm up to each other and becomes a family.

You can think of an ending since I'm no good at it. As I said, this is just a suggestion for a sequel. Not the best idea but it kept popping up in my head and I had to get it off my chest. By the way, please update 'The Proposal' soon. That one is my all time favorite Scam/Sam fanfic. I wish you good luck! And nice job on Test Drive, I just read it 3 times in a row. I love it. Your works are amazing, but I really feel sorry for Sam everytime I read one of your stories that has Tim Scam ruining her, like the story about the stairs and Sam being claustrophobic and this fic right here. I love Tim Scam but unfortunately, I love Sam more. But still, your other works are amazing. Ta-ta for now!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It was a heart breaking story. I feel sorry for Sam and I kind of hate Scam a bit. Can you please make a sequel? Where Sam tries to commit suicide but ends up in a deep coma, Scam finding out about her brush with death and feels guilty and escapes WOOHP to see her. When he does, he founds out that her heart almost failed a couple of times from the doctors. He tries to make things right and everything or something like that. I don't know, but I really want a happy ending for them, especially Sam. She deserves better, in my opinion.

Anyways, great story, amazing writing, horrific plot. You're one awesome author.
Sympathetic Wishes chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG;

I have six words for YOU

SEQUEL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Please write one if just a one shot so we can find out definitively what happened to Sam? because dammmmmmnnnn that cliffhanger ending is killing me
Yessiree chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Woah. Awesome story. Super dark but amazing! Like really good. A very well written piece of literature right here
BlackD chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow I hated him,,,lol it was sad...poor sammie I wish she could someday get her revenge from him hmmm now that would be awesome,,,, but of choirs it is awesome the way it is,,, and I hope you don't mind me writing reviews on old fics because I just got the chance to read them ... :D
Alice D chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OK, I'm totally speechless. Let me time to react properly...:

Oh my God!

This was by far the most horrific fiction I ever read. It was so intense and so graphic.

You did an amazing job. All along I was waiting to see Tim feeling remorse or beg for forgivness, but no. Too bad there wasn't a happy end.

Anyway, you do what you want, but I really think that I prefer less creepy fictions.
KairiOliver chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Holy shit, this was terrifying. Seriously, I honestly don't think I've ever read a scarier fic. Scam was just brutal in this. You did an awesome and horrifying job.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That... was so creepy!

You are actually an amazing horror writer.

It was very very shocking and I was completely and utterly scared by the end!

Wowowowwow!

Definitely write more scary ones please! You're so good at them!

x Smaginn
Demeanon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is a wonderfully crafted story - I was up reading it 'till the wee hours of the morning. Scam and Sam both act in character as far as they can in this plot, and the dream sequences had just enough hints to tip off that they were dreams. If any of my friends actually read Totally Spies fanfics, I would totally reccommend this. It's a long read, but totally worth it if you like creepiness.