Reviews for When You're Not Looking
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ilovetaylorswift13-I love the sequel to It's about Time. It was so full of fluff,drama and lots of cute eclare moments. I understand why Clare never told Eli about K.C. but I also get why Eli was so upset. My god I just wanted to punch K.C. in the face for trying to get w/ Clare even when he was w/ Jenna and knew Clare was w/ someone else. I am glad Clare told him how it was and gave him a wakeup call. I am glad they finally said I love you. It was so sweet how nervous and awkward Eli was to say it and once he finally does Clare cant stop saying it b/c she had been holding it in for awhile and now she knows he feels the same and doesn't have to hold her true feelings in anymore. This was just a fantastic oneshot.
InkBloodChambers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
beautiful.
musiksnob chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I liked this a lot. Very sweet.
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Completely adorable! I loved this! Ahh why cant I have Eli as a neighbor? lol
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
that story was amazing

im glad clare and eli settled things and she reassured eli she is over kc

the ending was too cute him nervous about saying i love you and then after he does she attacks him with kisses and wont stop staying it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Is ace a nickname...its good really good
WhatEverHappened chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was amazing. I went back and read "It's about time" and it was awesome too. Thank you for sharing your writing.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow...I love your writing style so much, I've never read a story like this before.

I love that your stories are so long, detailed, and full of emotion like I'm one of the characters myself!

Please continue to write more because I'm sure everyone would love that , I'm sure I would! )
sailorsandships chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This story is so great! Please please please keep writing! The depth and romance you've provided for these characters is something i've never read before and I feel so intrigued when I read it. Their relationship goes much deeper than the ones I've read in other stories and I want more! Please keep this up! (: great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Umm..I love you ! I like this eli and clare better than the shows eli and clare.