Reviews for Finally
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Love it could is the sweetest most precious thing ever!
subseeker chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Aaaw... poor Cody. I so could feel his misery... Ó_Ò
Now that was sad and such a sweet happy ending! Loved it :3
BBreakdown chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awe cute story :3.
x.soul.x chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh yes Cody should win Randy over John more often. It breaks my heart when he's left alone.

Thanks for this!
JxTina chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww I love a bit of fluff! I just wanted to give Cody a big hug at the beginning lol. And then the end - it was so sweet. There is so much stuff about Cena and Orton, and as much I love that, it's nice to see a different take on it and for Cody to come out on top (so to speak lol) ;-) x
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very good sad and sweet. And yes Cody does deserve to be happy for a change.
Gixxy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
You're absolutely right Cody deserves to be happy, with him always being the dirty little secret. And although i understand why Randy chooses John in other fics it feels good to have him choose Cody in this one :)
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Thank you sooooooo much for this. All the stories I've read lately have Cody being left behind. I'm glad you wrote this story.
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Fucking love it!

Angsty-Fluffiness fits so well with Cody here! And Double-YAY to Randy for being NOT an idiot

MoKim
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh wow. *speechless*
Doorist chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwwww yes! He so totally deserves to be happy for a change and the one that's not left behInd, cos it's always that way for Cody, for some reason lol. Is this your bday pressie to him? Letting him keep randy heehehe what a present! Hey are you doing the 'authority' challenge in crko?