Reviews for Dream Weaver
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
The end of this had me laughing so hard I was crying. Oh, the hilarity.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Tiser chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very funny, and you write Spock's pain and love for Uhura so well. The thought of him offering Kirk to her! Lol!
nicew chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A naughty bit of fun this was!
starlite22 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this was amusing after all the heart ache and drama of vulcan. Loved the way they had the same drean and their different view points of how it happened.
Jennifer Esther chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wild ride but still in your universe. good work.

But poor Jim.
loveyaoi7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awesome story ;D hot and cute
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was quite the plot bunny. I enjoyed it immensely. Especially the dash of Bones at the end. So intricate and well written, you leave me no choice but to add this as a favorite ;)

SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, Notes, how I love you! I adore the hints of Spock/Kirk slash in Jim's dream. HAHA! This is perfection. Your Spock voice, honed, no doubt, by years of writing him, is just ridiculously insightful and good.
Sam chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Can't believe I've just gotten around to reading this. It was quite captivating and a wonderful read. A little different from your other work,but as usual you do spock and uhura justice.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011

That was hilarious and smokin'! Whew. I love how the dream, while having the same basic events, was different for each of them.

Well done!
newhillbilly chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ha! Well done! I really enjoyed this. Very funny and touching in parts. I especially liked the part when all three of them said "NO" in unison.
T'Soy chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Okay, different. Not my favorite of your writing, but your style is such that it was interesting. I do have a little nit to pick, not surprise in that I guess, details! “…for a moment she stays prone on her back, disoriented.” Prone is on your stomach not back, Supine in on your back.

Good to have you back in country, hope you had a great time!
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this story. It was very sensual and I loved the S/K/U connection. I'm big fan of K/U pairing so it was nice to see you incorporate a little bit that in this story without taking away from the strong love S/U share. As always, you're writing was beautiful.
Redflowercactus chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very creative! I really liked it. Was "nothing is certain" a Waiting for Godot reference?