Reviews for The Voyage of the Starship Hedwig
Guestapo chapter 22 . 6/29
Not much that's enjoyable about the fic, but it's certainly interesting and imaginative.
Ralyn Longs chapter 22 . 6/10
Very interesting story. I think it would have been worth investing more time and words to the characters and dialogue, but the plot was well worth reading. Thanks for writing!
Achille Talon chapter 13 . 4/4
You know, maybe this will improve in the remaining chapters of the story, but my opinion so far is that all the worldbuilding stuff is great (the Hedwig, Flamel, Yggdrasil), but the story is brought down because everyone, starting with Harry, is thoroughly jerkish and unlikable. I'm going to read it to the end anyway, but you should improve that in any future stories you post.
Calebros chapter 1 . 1/30
well this Harry is really arrogant
dont read shit fic
Arthorius chapter 22 . 1/9
Interesting storyline, seems harry is acting like adolf hitler and a dark lord. what a moron, full of hate for anything non-magical... maybe they the magicals deserves to be exterminated...
NakedFury chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
This is a Harry/Ginny story? god dammit
taxzombie chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
Congratulations, you managed both depress me AND burn me. Depress as in there is very little, if any of this story that is upbeat. Burned as I did not bother to check the last chapter to see if there was a sequel only to find out, yes, there is a sequel and yes it, as seems to be the norm has been abandoned.

I do thank you for reawakening my cynical side in that hence forth I will once again be checking the last chapter of every tale I start to read that has the tag completed.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
Bleh, I saw complete and thought it was actually complete. Now I see there is a sequel and it is abandoned. :(
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
Bellatrix-Ginny being rational. I'm scared, and confused.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
They are using a martian moon as a mass driver? Beautiful.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
I'm hoping that Voldemort caught Harry, and this is all a delusion to make Harry convert. I would laugh so hard at that.
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 10/19/2016
While I still don't like the early chapters depiction of the war, these later ones are amazing. And I'm still in love with the Sun floo.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Carboniferous period proved they should definitely have tree consuming insects and mosses and so forth, if they don't want a verdant apocalypse.

I don't know if I mentioned it last chapter, but I meant to. I really like your col.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
"Are you going to help me the way you helped Dumbledore set a trap for Voldemort using the Philosopher's Stone? Your reckless actions placed three untrained, first-year students in mortal danger. Is that the kind of twisted help you are offering Mr Flamel? Crucio!"

"Neville, he deserves it! Maybe facing Voldemort that year was part of my bloody destiny, but Ron and Hermione were almost killed too! Crucio!"

How the hell was any of that his fault, or his concern? Albus set up the trap, used a stone that may or may not be real, and finally lied about destroying it. How is Nick at fault for any of it?