Reviews for The Voyage of the Starship Hedwig
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 10/20
Bleh, I saw complete and thought it was actually complete. Now I see there is a sequel and it is abandoned. :(
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 10/20
Bellatrix-Ginny being rational. I'm scared, and confused.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 10/20
They are using a martian moon as a mass driver? Beautiful.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 10/19
I'm hoping that Voldemort caught Harry, and this is all a delusion to make Harry convert. I would laugh so hard at that.
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 10/19
While I still don't like the early chapters depiction of the war, these later ones are amazing. And I'm still in love with the Sun floo.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 10/16
Carboniferous period proved they should definitely have tree consuming insects and mosses and so forth, if they don't want a verdant apocalypse.

I don't know if I mentioned it last chapter, but I meant to. I really like your col.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 10/16
"Are you going to help me the way you helped Dumbledore set a trap for Voldemort using the Philosopher's Stone? Your reckless actions placed three untrained, first-year students in mortal danger. Is that the kind of twisted help you are offering Mr Flamel? Crucio!"

"Neville, he deserves it! Maybe facing Voldemort that year was part of my bloody destiny, but Ron and Hermione were almost killed too! Crucio!"

How the hell was any of that his fault, or his concern? Albus set up the trap, used a stone that may or may not be real, and finally lied about destroying it. How is Nick at fault for any of it?
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 10/16
"Those plants are huge structures. Do you really think we could destroy one with just a few curses?"

Fiendfyre should make short work with one, and if you don't care about collateral damage then...easy. I think doing the wires first, then the plants after a couple of weeks would make sense.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 10/16
Few problems I have with this so far:

Its weird you think runes craved by a machine would do anything, because it seems extremely likely that if anyone could doodle a rune and it worked magic muggles would have it.

Genocide as a response to rape seems insane.

There was both a prophecy, and an easy way to verify Harry's information. Why wouldn't Shacklebolt not explore this? He is a very different breed of politician than Fudge was, and it seems out of character.

Most of that doesn't matter much as it is the basic conceit of the story, but you spent a lot of time on it regardless. I think they story would have been stronger to start with them in the tunnels as the bombs go off.

The concept of flooing suns is fucking awesome. Any of those complaints are irrelevant in the face of that fact.
That was a captivating story. Unfortunately the ending was very sudden.

The good point is that Ginny was finally killed. The bad point is that her mistake cost all ships, except the last.

Even thinking of firing the rail guns from orbit is an exceptionally stupid idea. They fired from Mercury, and it was clear that earth did trace the origin back. Even if it might have been just a ship near Mercury and not necessarily a base on the planet. Their whole strategy was based on stealth. As long as they were hidden, they were safe. And then they reveal themselves in orbit, just a few thousand kilometers away from earth.
Mystic Sharman chapter 1 . 8/27
Within this chapter you have created some major plot holes. The most major one is your indecision on whether the prophecy is secretly referring to the end of the world. As I see the statue of secrecy as a measure ment to bring everlasting peace. With magical secrecy breaking down the war will flear up again. Ultimately ending in nuclear armageddon. So some higher power decided to intervene. By prompting the only side that is capable of a successful relocation, to do just that. There are others. Like having practically every major magical faction be hostile to the idea, and the fact that the muggles not having and using a weapon that can completely wipe all magic out in one go. So can you fix those three things.
Completor chapter 22 . 8/13
Warning: rhhis story is NOT completed.
Robin Mort chapter 12 . 6/15
The Moon is a harsh Mistress indeed...
InquisitorCOC chapter 22 . 5/22
This is a bloody good story.

I like the way you portrayed Ginny as Bellatrix 2.0, because I also see these two women had a lot in common. Had they swapped their families in which they grew up with, we would have had a Ginevra Black who would have been Voldemort's enforcer, and a Bellatrix Weasley who have been Harry's wife.

I'm so sad that the sequel had been abandoned, it could easily be the best HP/Star Wars crossover.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 16 . 4/27
I'm enjoying the story but the treatment Parvati received feels so wrong! Harry married her for specific purpose, but marriage (even an arranged one based on convenience) also comes with certain responsibilities on his part that he certainly didn't hold up, so what right has anyone got to judge and punish her for trying to save her family? Felt like slapping George at the part where he had BLOCKED Parvati's communication to Harry for the sake of his sister's 'honeymoon' and resulted in being the reason why Parvati could not give him important information. No one had any right to judge or punish her when she did not have anyone to support her against Malfoy and Flamel. If only Harry had offered to dump Ginny and let invited Parvati to come with him, she could have influenced the people to follow also. what was she expected to do? stand up against Flamel-Malfoy and see her dear ones tortured/killed too? Absolutely HATE Ginny and wonder if a second coming of Bellatrix could top her in being a bitch like that!
This is not a flame or a hateful review, it is not against you or your writing, my feelings are against the character of Ginny (and Harry being her bitch).