Reviews for The Voyage of the Starship Hedwig
DaemonWelsh chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Excellent story, please continue as best you can.
everpresent chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
(Late reviewing this)... this is the last presence of Fawkes that we've seen in the story so far, and you're up to chapter 20 at the time I write this. Now that Harry and crew have come back to Earth will they see Fawkes again? Will they find any other remnants of magical creatures? Did the muggles seriously wipe them all out and not keep any for study in zoos and the like?

Regardless, I wonder if the return of Fawkes could be the turning point for Harry, who seems fairly dark and driven circa chapter 20.

Thanks for sharing; I'm enjoying this!
everpresent chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
It's kind of too bad that you killed of Bill Weasley.

I was just reviewing earlier chapters and read the scene where Arthur takes his leave, and he instructs Bill in being the new head of house Weasley. He speaks somewhat prophetically, I thought, of Harry needing someone to restrain him to prevent him becoming like Voldemort or Albus.

I think the later chapters have proved this true. Harry is being rather tyrannical, and a bit unpleasant as well, not to mention close-minded. He really does need some mellowing and restraint. You certainly have tortured our poor hero in this story. First there wer so many deaths. Including most of the Weasleys. Then to force that sham of a marriage upon him as well.

I am very curious as to how you are going to wrap this up. I don't see pushing deimos into a collision with the earth as being really a good solution.

Now to another topic. In the early battle chapters, the comment is made by the chief colonel how stagnant the wizard world is, and Harry admitted the truth of it. But now 100 years later the tables seem to have turned. The wizards are working and growing and developing technology, but the muggles have stagnated with their nexus and body sculpting, such that they don't even really have any decent space presence. Sad really.

I look forward to this unfolding.
Darklooshkin chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
A moon. They're going to steal a goddamn moon. Good Lord. Great story.
heathw chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
Just found this story today and I love it. There is no problem which cannot be solved if you throw a big enough rock at it.
Vukk chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
That is what I would call bombardment...taking one of Mar's moons and having it collide with the earth...
john777 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
good chapter,

Deimos impact in Earth, would kill humanity

keep writing
jojobevco chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Good Chapter, but I still don't like what Harry is doing. The humans are more than willing to negotiate.
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
u know that fake moon reminds me of the Death Star from star wars. good chapter and i cant wait for more so plz update as soon as possible.
george17 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Now that's a decisive way to end a war! Out of curiosity, why Deimos? Rather than having to push it out of Mars' gravity well wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just use an asteroid on the other side of the sun? That would be all downhill to earth. No big deal, either way it is a good idea for winning their war.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
karthik9 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Aealket chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Ooooh, Ouch,

Okay, let's steal nearly everything from earth, then crash a moon into it. That should take care of the pesky muggles...

So has Luna recovered from being paralyzed?

aztec2012bigone chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
All I got to say is "wow."

A surprised and astonished but semi good "wow"
5HAD0W chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Ahh cool this keeps getting better & better...
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »