Reviews for The Voyage of the Starship Hedwig
george17 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Now that's a decisive way to end a war! Out of curiosity, why Deimos? Rather than having to push it out of Mars' gravity well wouldn't it be a lot simpler to just use an asteroid on the other side of the sun? That would be all downhill to earth. No big deal, either way it is a good idea for winning their war.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
karthik9 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Aealket chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Ooooh, Ouch,

Okay, let's steal nearly everything from earth, then crash a moon into it. That should take care of the pesky muggles...

So has Luna recovered from being paralyzed?

Alan
aztec2012bigone chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
All I got to say is "wow."

A surprised and astonished but semi good "wow"
5HAD0W chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Ahh cool this keeps getting better & better...
Dean Pagliaro chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic chapter, keep up the great work!
CatWriter chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
I guess it's time to come home. Time to come back to where Harry and his people have come from and claim their home. This time not as a dirty little secret hiding in fear of discovery, and maybe not as conquerers seeking revenge, but as lost children finally finding their way home after being lost in a terrible storm. Magic for them began on earth, and I think that even with all the genetic manipulation the earthers have been doing that magic would find a way to be born in humans and other species again, just even more secret than before, now that Harry and crew are back, the time of magic's hiding is over. Rise o children of Magic and be seen as being just as much a child of earth as the muggles. No more war, not more hate, stand together as the children of earth as equals, neither better than other and both are family.

Is that how it will go?

Update soon.

Catwriter
ToBetasered chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
amusing and intriguing at once. The only improvement on it would be if this story was written as an original fiction.
Morcelu chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Wow! You have turned Harry Potter into a scifi. A excellent written one at that. I honestly could not stop reading. It reminded me of Battlefield Earth and I have read that book over 20 times. I love how you keep moving the enemy and it goes with the story. Keep up the good work and Damn this is one of the better stories I've read on in a while.
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
jojobevco chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Yeah, Harry is definitely one for overreacting.
Eros Amor Black chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
wow! wow! wow! wow! Parting shot was great! Recruiting allies on earth. I never thought of that. Your story proves that Harry Potter would have been one of the greatest slytherins.

I will make one suggestion : please introduce some new magic like this new technology. Hermy had freedom for years to do what she wanted like creating these new glevs and there must be a lot of new impressive spells.

Already waiting for update!
john777 chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
great story, I wait for more.

But how Harry will deal with Earth.

keep writing
capctr chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
This story just gets better and better. I hope it either has a looooooong ways to go before it's conclusion, or that you are planning a sequel.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »