Reviews for Afternoon Delight
christag banner chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Mmm now you just need to do another chapter now that Jasper knows. ;)
Dee Elkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh I Just loved this so naughty! LOL Do you have a banner for this story? Please let me know if you do!
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
"rabbit Jasper," LOL!

Such a naughty Bella...glad Jasper's gonna give her what she has coming ;)
RachelxMichelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was hot! Ah, if only all bosses were as hot as Jasper.

Any chances of a two-shot? I'd love to hear if the real thing was worth all the built up frustration. ;)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh damn! please please please write the next scene. this can be a 2shot! loved this.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well that was unexpected at the end! Hope you continue this after the contest is over!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very nice, I'd love to hear Jasper's POV of the story and what happens next ;)
50bestfriends chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Amiga, good job and good luck
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMF! Every Jasper lover's fantasy! Holy hell woman! I need to find me some Texas Prime Rib!

That was hot and so very naughty. I loved it. YOU KILLED ME WITH THE ENDING! I think all my panties exploded even the ones in my drawer!

WOW!

Very visual and sensual and so dirty hot!
emmettsmate chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
So u know how I feel about Jasper but come on u make me want to go thinking dirty thoughts of Jasper. That was HOT! And I mean if Bella can get her fantasies to come true maybe anyone can too. Keep writing.
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
NICE! So where's round two?
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Damn that was not and really well written you little minx you. Congratulations honey, you did a really good job with this. :-))
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
O.O

Might we see a continuation? Please with a naked Jasper on top covered in hone? Please please please.

Freaking fantastic bb. I loved it.
Vendell chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You know I am always more than happy to preread for you, HotAss.

Love this o/s and I still think you need to do the outtake for it one day.

Mwah!

Peaches
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Loved It! :D

The ending made me laugh a little! :)