Reviews for Eat or die
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 17 . 4/12
Am I the only one who kinda liked the ending? Oh well. It's still awesome anyhow
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 11 . 4/12
Awww Sleep deprived Quinn is just so adorkable. I love this so much, made me giggle like a maniac or something...
FireInLife chapter 17 . 2/20
I repeat what was said in my last review but for another reason. How could you end the story like THIS?! :(

It was getting really good and then you end it with a deus ex machina, and, and, are you sure this isn't just some super long April Fools joke? :(

...Anyways, it was a good story overall (have I mentioned how disastified I was with the ending though?), so thanks for writing everything!
FireInLife chapter 15 . 2/20
Oh my god you damn freaking evil monster of an author, how could you do THAT?!

I'm not reading this on April Fools day so I really thought...oh my god. You are the most evil author I hace ever met.
maizcorn chapter 17 . 5/17/2015
maizcorn chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Lol! Pucks here! Meaning more funny moments, hopefully. Im glad that Puck wasnt as shock with the whole Quinn being a vampire
Snarkleoff chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
Kind of a lame ending, but it works.
Snarkleoff chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
...That was evil, hilarious, but evil.
Snarkleoff chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I never knew how much I wanted this as an AU. I know I'm kinda late to the party, but this is really good.
E.Elliot chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
Omg I love it, even if you almost gave me a heart attack when I read chapter 15 xD
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Not sure how I missed this story but it was funny and clever. The ending seemed a bit fast since its not certain what happened to the gang/"friends" but Quinn was wonderful in her protective way. I thought she'd purr at some pt like 13 does in your house fic. But I smirked through out reading because of the puns. Nice job.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
You're right, sucky ending for such an amazing story. Although disappointed, I don't regret reading this story because it was just soooo good! What happened? Sometimes I wonder if the author had re-read their stories...they would have completed their stories or maybe spent more time giving it a... less truncated ending. I get that inspiration is not endless. But re-reading your story could have maybe reinvigorate it. Thank you for giving us this!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Lol! Asshole! Obviously, it's not April so you can imagine my horror... Lmao... Oh yeah.. Totally got me, ya whorebag!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I was really into this story, but to be honest, the rushed ending sorta spoiled the whole story for me. What happened? :(
WhiskeyFive chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
I have read this story three times and I still love it. You did such a great job! You should be proud, I've recommended this to all my friends who love faberry and they all love it too! Honestly one of my favourite fics of all times!