Reviews for Collision of Fates
LeviRudeshortyRose23 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Amazing ;w;
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I so love this...you are simply amazing :) see you soon oh and the ending was my favorite part.
Su-kuchiki chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Totally love this but there was one of your fanfics with the same title Collision of Fates but with different story plot, where Aizen is actually the real king but got a brother who killed their parents the former King and Queen and took their powers, manipulating Soul Society into thinking that Aizen betrayed them when Aizen didn't.
lilbit1016 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Wow this chapter was awesome...Loved it
geecee chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
it seems i already reviewed this chapter. hmm. I miss aizen and his wicked self, so...Hope to see that in him defeating the demon, thought it would be amazing :D
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
LOL I love Zaraki's humor. Byakuya is a pretty Taichou indeed, must be so since the beast Zaraki claimed so. I read this story before and I'm so glad to see it up again. AizenxByakuya stories always get me hooked. Thank you so much for re-uploading this!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
hey buddy i'm back lol...wow this story is very awesome :) can't wait to see what happens next :)
kyuumihaira chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Awwwwe! Soo cute... And sad... Please continue... I wanna see the new king! .
kyuumihaira chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Seme Tetsuya! O.o!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Ah, Aizen's concern is too true. Byakuya is so fearless of death that it brought concern to a hollow leader. Great plot! Is this going to be continued? I'm a new Aizen Byakuya fan and sad to see it incomplete. Love this couple, so dynamic and endearing (to see evil turning soft on our lovely Byakuya)
ra7matigorti2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
i loooooove it great job !
NamiZexi chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I... AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY... LIKE NO JOKE. IN LOVE. *loves Aizen* HE'S SOOOOO CUTE! *A* WHY YOU MAKE HIM SO CUTE? IT'S PERFECT!
geecee chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Ahaha...this is intriguing that Aizen become partner in crime with the demon (and I believe Aizen can change the situation for his advantage, later...or so I hope ;D). I think you put Aizen in unique position here, he is 'trapped' beween the good (Byakuya and the boys) and the evil (the demon).

Like a reviewer said, I also think that the king's soul/reiatsu is scary, and forced out from Byakuya's abdomen violently like that? Oh my...what a pain. Poor Bya.

Aizen's last line about Byakuya was cute, glad you ended this chapter with a bit of sweetness :D Thank you for this chapter :3
iloveaizenandbyakuya chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
You updated two AixBya stories! I must be a good girl this year , this is like an early new year present LOL.

The king's reiatsu was scary, or it just me...?
Nitinha56 chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Ç.Ç Such a great story please update again soon.