Reviews for Collision of Fates
E.N.D.K chapter 9 . 6/16
Will you be continuing this?
Hope chapter 9 . 4/18
I seriously can't figure out whether Aizen is being entirely genuine right now, like the explanation he gave Byakuya confuses me. Regardless I'm looking forward to reading how this turns out!
Hope chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm so embarrassed and pleasantly surprised right now.

Earlier today I read a few stories on Archive of Our Own, which all devastated me, when I learned they weren't updated to more than 1 or 2 chapters. Then I stumbled onto your profile/stories on FanFiction, and instantly got hooked, but while reading the first chapter of this one, I had a ridiculously strong feeling of déjà vu. I could swear I had read it before, but the last time there was only one chapter. So I retraced myself and found out that; not only did I read this before on Archive of Our Own, but ALL the previous stories I've read today (and fell in love with) on that site, were written by the same author, which is you!

I'm so relieved to discover that your stories were actually way more updated (on your FanFiction profile). But I sure also feel immensely dense and embarrassed that it took me this long to notice and figure out.

Either way I really think this story is sinfully good, and I'm indescribably happy that it turned out to have more than one chapter!
Chunderima23 chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Amazing ;w;
lilbit1016 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I so love this...you are simply amazing :) see you soon oh and the ending was my favorite part.
Su-kuchiki chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Totally love this but there was one of your fanfics with the same title Collision of Fates but with different story plot, where Aizen is actually the real king but got a brother who killed their parents the former King and Queen and took their powers, manipulating Soul Society into thinking that Aizen betrayed them when Aizen didn't.
lilbit1016 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Wow this chapter was awesome...Loved it
geecee chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
it seems i already reviewed this chapter. hmm. I miss aizen and his wicked self, so...Hope to see that in him defeating the demon, thought it would be amazing :D
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
LOL I love Zaraki's humor. Byakuya is a pretty Taichou indeed, must be so since the beast Zaraki claimed so. I read this story before and I'm so glad to see it up again. AizenxByakuya stories always get me hooked. Thank you so much for re-uploading this!
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
hey buddy i'm back lol...wow this story is very awesome :) can't wait to see what happens next :)
kyuumihaira chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Awwwwe! Soo cute... And sad... Please continue... I wanna see the new king! .
kyuumihaira chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Seme Tetsuya! O.o!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Ah, Aizen's concern is too true. Byakuya is so fearless of death that it brought concern to a hollow leader. Great plot! Is this going to be continued? I'm a new Aizen Byakuya fan and sad to see it incomplete. Love this couple, so dynamic and endearing (to see evil turning soft on our lovely Byakuya)
ra7matigorti2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
i loooooove it great job !
NamiZexi chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I... AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY... LIKE NO JOKE. IN LOVE. *loves Aizen* HE'S SOOOOO CUTE! *A* WHY YOU MAKE HIM SO CUTE? IT'S PERFECT!