Reviews for Days of Independence Amelioration Chronicles VI
KrisNoel chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Loved this whole series! Couldn't stop reading!
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Go Girl! That's Brilliant! Finally she finally stand up and realize her worth. I do love this inner Voices and Tutu, their comments are utterly motivating and yet funny. Well done!
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
*sigh*

And I've reached the end of the posted story. I'd pout, but there's so many more multi-chapter stories that I haven't read yet.

Okay - good that Sarah finally realized it all, and confronted her Dad on it. I'm sad that her Dad was like that, but you handle it well. I'm further imagining that Sarah confirms the truth of the Labyrinth adventure to Toby, and they tell Karen, and continue to leave Robert out of the loop.

AND all of those people that Robert glad-handed as he was on his way into the restaurant asked him about what had happened later, and the story spreads...

Sorry - I have plot-bunnies that sprout up, especially if I've enjoyed a story and/or found it compelling, and this series of stories was both.
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I'm glad that we got to see the presentation of the ring, that Toby's glad to see Sarah, and that Sarah and Karen get along. Also glad to see Sarah's determinatin to continue whether or not her Dad meets them there.
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
And ring is going have a homing device in it, right? (sorry, I was thinking Spider-man, but the idea is good, I think. And a built-in ward)
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ummm... are Jareth's inner Voice and Tutu involved? Whether only in a conspiracy to get the couple permanently together or in something more? :) (I'm also imagining their inner voices from one of Lixxle's stories)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I loved this. Very easy-to-relate-to. It might be funny, if in the future, Sarah tried to explain her job to her other friends in the labyrinth. Hoggle almost gives Jareth a run for his money, in terms of his protective instincts, so I know he'd be mighty p.o.'d at her father once he found out what happened.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
ahhhhh I love this warm fuzzy wrap up! good place to pause... yes ofcourse id love a TBC when your muse inspires you... but Sarah's triumph over her Daddy issues was brilliant... wish Id had such a coming out... my own was a slowly long drawn out and underground movement...

Alexandrite ahhh yes this makes more sense

now for that TBC... points to remember..
besides the funfun wedding!
and who will be on the guest list!
does Sarah make up with her daddy...?
will he grow some to give her away properly?
and see her become Queen?

the video recording of dumb and dumber
confrontation with the *bigguns* of the Illuminati
the whole source of ALL magic thingy

Jareth's own daddy issues

and finally how the heck he became king of the Goblins?

there... that should be enough to simmer your creative juices!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
1 Sarah's da is a real arse in this
2 Iridescent diamond... orly?
3 but that is a jareth the GOBLIN king way of proposing for sure
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love how jareth's Voice and Tutu can now talk together!
Moia Starchild chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Your story is amazing. I hope your stewing process works because I can't wait to read more another Jareth being a god. I wanna know what's up with the tablets. And kudos to Sarah for standing up to her dad and having a real conversation.
aradiaeva chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Loved the continuation and Sarah finally dealing with absentee dad. Would have been funny to see Jareth bog him but nice that Sarah stood up for herself. Great job
janeaustenromantic chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
I'm glad S got much needed closure. Yeah for beginning anew for them both! But I am intrigued to see where you take the Source and Tablet of Destinies arc. Alas, guess that may be next year. I've only just started reading your fanfic (but do plan on getting to original fic later), but am really impressed how you stay true to the different takes on characters, tone, romantic situations, etc. In your stories concurrently? Wow. Thanks for sharing your creative takes on J/S! :)
janeaustenromantic chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Love that Sarah came around! Funny J was driven mad, but now the chase is over he's nervous. So un-fallen-god like. ;)

Given the question around J's pendant and link to the tablet location, reminds me of "Raiders of the Lost Arc" where the key to locating the Arc of the Covenant was from Marion's necklace (aka missing piece from staff of Ra). Looking forward to seeing how the adventure unfolds! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love this chapter...especially sarah's speech about marriage. It cracks me up trying to imagine it being acted out. It would make a good monologue or duet audition logue