Reviews for Rescue
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
*falls off my chair laughing*
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hahaha! I friggin' loved Jayne's reactions throughout. Seriously, you write him so bloody well.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Please, please do a sequel. Love this so much! You're an amazing writer
Ali chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Love the level of extreme naughtiness that you wrap Jayne in. He's so bad you just love him...makes no sense but it is what it is.
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Too cute, love this. Jayne is so wicked.
mischief7manager chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This will never not be my favourite thing in the 'verse.
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
OMG...I'm begging, if you have any pity in you...write a sequel to this! Love how you describe the crew, Mal's impressions and Jayne's reactions and then Simon!

I am incoherent with giggles and adoration.

I live in hope.
jewelshinely chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awww, I loved this one. So thinks it needs a sequel. But perfect as is also. I love Jayne in this one. Excellent!
bjq chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love RIVER and JAYNE! Did River contact Niska just so she could KISS Jayne? Please update soon
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ah, the old 'stumble into the bad guy so you can pick his pocket and then smuggle the key to a friend through a deep french kiss' trick - works every time! :)
envielestrange chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is so cute! AND it requires a two shot. :D really.
greenmangoes chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ooooh! Loved that one LOL. Jayne's so...Jayne ) I agree, I think a sequel is in order.
Basched chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ahh! Beautiful funny Rayne after reading the angst of The Program.

Hee hee! I loved the reactions of the other crew members and Simon bless! Of course Jayne has to stir things up.

A little sequel might one day be in order? LOL

Ruttin' hi-larious!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was hilarious. A very funny chapter.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Jayne was great in this-all cocky and smug and eager to comply.

"Mmmm…s'like cherries an' salt …" Suddenly the tongue stopped, and his teeth moved to show a brass key. "An' metal."

Gotta love the guy. And I'll bet River appreciates his good manners so much that she DOES do it again. After all, she's a smart girl. This was lots of fun. Thanks, F.F.!