Reviews for Virga
senru2013 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved this fic. And I could end the review there, but that wouldn't be too helpful. I loved the trophy motif, Rukawa's innocence, Sendoh's appearance and the resolution at the end. Sweet fic and I think you did a great job. Thx for keeping the senru live alive!
derp chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great fic! I have so much appreciation for you writing all these senru fics xD they're all so wonderfully composed and it really feels like you stay true to their character. You keep senru fanfiction alive lol, cheers~
anon chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
so that's why it sounded so familiar. that letter thing hidden somewhere. "waxing poetic". i guess it was a bit better, that fic and the idea of one being mysterious in an unsure relationship. the role of fuji and his action really was appropriate there than here in sendoh. if i had my way with this story i would've made rukawa be fuji. but, meh, that's me.

there was a bit of an inconsistency going on here, the use of the trophies not that clear as that of in waxing poetic and the letters and a bit of a jump in plot, when you know, sendoh appeared and then rukawa being angry. but then again, me, that could be just me. although i have to commend you for putting up yet another senru here in this fandom. kudos to your love for senru. i do hope you write more original ones, like your fairly recent one with rukawa being a dancer in a club and all.
anita 88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Interesting story though without real is really something else. I mean he sees him after so many years and he barely talks to him.

Anyway,nice try and thanks for sharing your story with us.