Reviews for Toms Vs She Cats
42 4ever chapter 11 . 3/30
What's this "Bloomstar's Gift" you speak of? I...don't even have any ideas. Actually...I lied. I always have ideas.
42 4ever chapter 10 . 3/30
Poor Brightkit. If she is s Brightheart repeat...(holds up fist). No one deserves that...
42 4ever chapter 8 . 3/30
YAY FOR JAY! Zomg,that rhymes!
42 4ever chapter 7 . 3/30
Poor Blossomfrost. (Kills Adderstar) (gets rid of additional lives) That was fun.
42 4ever chapter 6 . 3/30
I WILL HELP YOU SHECATS! (Throws toms out a window) Tadaaaaa!
42 4ever chapter 5 . 3/30
Breezepaw should know that us she-cats are superior.

Lol
42 4ever chapter 4 . 3/30
Breezepaw irratates me. BloomClan is gonna win this,I have a feeling.
42 4ever chapter 3 . 3/30
I'm getting confused with all these characters.
I'm gonna check allegiances now.
42 4ever chapter 2 . 3/30
Go BloomClan! I'm a She!
Actually, boo both you,Clans! I like equality,thank you very much. :)

Oh yeah,and pee in this cup!
42 4ever chapter 1 . 3/30
-Sliced Pie Baked Fresh,we shall be friends
TheClawOfLife chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
I really like your story and when are you going to make Ch: 20?
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I really enjoy learning about how the clans are the same, yet completely different. Every character is unique in their own way. The cath are well deveolped. Keep up the good work :)
Greenheart chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
That was AWSOME!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I really feel sorry for Leopardheart. Will Petalstar still be alive when Brightpaw is ready to be leader? What if Petalstar is killed in Oakclan (or taken prisoner; would be strange. Might come back a queen.) and Leopardheart doesn't choose Brightpaw as deputy? I also have one question about Mintswip. What the heck is a swip?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Are you still going to write Color Splatter? It sounds like it would be a great story. I hope the idea is original; I was looking up Color Splatter to see if you had started writing, but all that came up was Color Splash. Here is the prologe: A group of cats that base their lives off of the color of their left front paw. When Talon is born with a black RIGHT paw what will happen to him?

Well here is the orders

Black- heads of the group, has three-five mates at a time. Is in charge of making sure cats know what they do and who they are in charge of. In charge of everyone.

White- healers, the cats that heal the clan and are the ones with out any mates. In charge of Red, Orange, Purple, Blue and Green

Wow. What a coincidence