Reviews for Parachute
rosemarynxx chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Omg best story I've ever read ! I'm still hoping for a new update.. I really want to know how this story is gonna end..
Fan chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
You said you wouldn't abandon it, please continue I'm pleading with you because this is an awesome story. I've read this story 5 times and I'm hoping you continue this please
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Oh, my gosh.

THIS IS BRILLIANT.

The way you are able to write, capture emotion, and bring two characters who have never even interacted together is amazing. Your ability to dive into characters and human nature is uncanny, and I can't think of a better Enya (or Degrassi, for that matter) story! I give you props; pulling off Eli/Anya (one of my favorite pairings) this beautifully must be so difficult. Keep it up, if you can!
DegrassiYTF chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Please continue updating this story. it is so amazing, well written and i've read it like 10 times even though i only discovered it like 2 weeks ago. PLEASE KEEP GOING! :)
macellarious chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
so I read this again.

this is seriously one of about two unfinished pieces of work on here that I reread whenever my mouse even grazes the link to the Tv Shows section.

it is ridiculous.

anyway, just wanted to remind you of how great this is and how your words are the right amount of description, thought and action that just pull me in.

so I'll just sit here and wait patiently for you to update whenever you get the time.
Katerina The Von chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Please continue.

I'm usually a total Eclare but yours made me want this to happen too somehow.

Great story :)

Update whenever.
Ai102 chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
To lazy to login in. But that isn't important. I just found your story today or yesterday. Anyway I'm really enjoying it and hope you update really soon.
Meredith chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
I'm Dying! I love this story. I can't tell you how many times I've reread it and just hoping that it has an update each time I get on here. I'm really really looking forward to what comes next.
fnl33 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I'll die if I don't get more. Seriously, I say this from the bottom of my heart and with complete sincerity, UPDATE!

]
fnl33 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
"He liked the twisted symbolism in giving the battery to Anya."

Favorite!

I'm in love with this story, have I said that?

I'm rambling, but just know that I truly love this.
fnl33 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I'm only in the middle of chapter two and I'm so in love with this already! Seriously, one of the best, if not THE best fanfic I've ever read. It's so wonderfully written, thought out brilliantly, and the characters are all on point!

I have to admit when I saw Eli/Anya, I HAD to read it only because I was like, "How in the hell is this even possible? How's this gonna work?" But it's SO great! I love both of them, but never even considered them together. Maybe because the thought of it felt so foreign.

Even if it's never gonna happen, I ship them 100%. Thank you for sharing this!
twinkle twinkle little star chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
update soon! I love this story!
MyIllicitLover chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Wait. Are you seriously writing a story so awesome that I start to ship Enya? Whoa, congrats, I've never started to ship a couple because of fanfiction. Please keep writing this!
insert witty nickname here chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
Yay yay yay! an update!

I love enya!

update soon
macellarious chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Woah, like seriously. It was too much cute to handle then it got slightly serious, pretty hot and now I feel like Eli and Anya are about to go down a sudden drop.

I liked the hints that I thought I saw even if they're not there. 'Cause that whole "I'm only okay around you" and the mention of Eli starting to hoard again plus Anya's emotional state as of this chapter and the impending meeting with Dr. Chris doesn't spell out anything nice. Then again this is a romance so half of those might just be me looking for the dark and crazy in this story.

Anyway, great job.

I wonder how Eli's going to act when he meets Dr. Chris and if he tries to connect their "no promises" relationship to him.