Reviews for Pregnancy Pains
GoddessAnjanee chapter 4 . 5/28
Please update this story whenever you can. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Dogshit chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is terrible, terrible writing.
Swishla chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
So glad to see this one being continued! I like how innocent you have Seven in this because I can really see her bieng so unsure because she has no personal experience. I also expect to see her going on a data hunt in the near future too. (cnicker) Will be interesting to see what happens with Sam. Thanks for sharing!
E. Taylor chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Um, hi. I've been kind of following this on and off even though I actually hate the pairing, and I've got a few comments to make.

Could have done with a much shorter conversation on anime in the prequel to this. It felt like it took a lot away from the plot of the story.

Also, noticed that you seem to use epithets quite a lot. I understand that pronouns are hard when writing slash (I write it too), but you need to use their names a bit more. That seems to have gotten better over the chapters, though.

Also for the prequel- these are all smart women. I know that how B'Elanna got pregnant had to be explained somehow, but I think they could have understood it a lot easier than you made out.

Okay, and for this story itself. I don't think they would have needed to ask for permission. Sam never did, and B'Elanna never did either in canon. And Kathryn loves kids- well known fact. I can't see anyone thinking that she'd want them to have an abortion. I also don't think Seven would have forgotten to tell Kathryn. She's super organized and probably would have had a list of things to do.

I don't think either of them has the capability to handle a pregnancy without trained medical staff like the Doctor. Seven's smart, yes, but not that perfect.

Side note- It's Kathryn, not Katherine. I can't remember if you ever changed that in later chapters, but yeah. ;)

Does doctor/patient confidentiality mean anything in this story? Everyone is all worried about the Doctor telling, but he's a hologram who, in canon, does not break doctor/patient confidentiality. Go watch Shattered (I think that's the one, but I'm not sure). He refuses to admit that Sam is pregnant. He would never spread the story around. This is, I think, the thing that really bugs me.

Speaking of the Doctor. Bashing him (or any characters) in your story is not cool and not something that comes across well to a lot of people. You can hate him, that's totally fine. Keep it out of the fic. That's not an excuse to make him annoying and stupid in your story. Or have the characters bash on him. Or insult him in the narrative: "Being the blockhead he was..." That's just not okay in fic.

Don't think Kathryn would have a problem with Seven walking Naomi back to her quarters. She's trying to help the kid, and god knows everyone loves Naomi.

Also. It's Chakotay. ;)

And you want to just reread your chapters over before posting, because there's scattered grammar and spelling errors that detract a little bit from the effect of it.

Um, yeah, I think that's all I had to say. I'm sorry if this came across snotty, and it was way too long, but I didn't want to review each chapter individually and blow up your emails. I am not in any way trying to insult or offend you, just trying to point out some things that make it hard for me to believe in your story. I think the concept had potential for several different endings and variations.

And if you have a problem with this (with my luck, you would), I obviously did this while signed in. You can hate on me or debate all you want. Or ignore this. I don't really mind either way. Again, just wanted to point out the things I noticed.
SHAWN chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Gemini1179 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Always love B7 post-marriage. Would like to hear your version of how they got together as well!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
It is good to know that you can talk with a friend when you're feeling uneasy or you were wronged in some way.

update soon please :)
teriyakiskater chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
wow harry is a hero. I can understand why she doesn't want to go to the captain but she really should. or have seven best the crap out of the guy. either one works for me
Axiegirl21 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Two great chapters, loved the way that both B'Elanna and Seven defended each other to the Doctor (always thought he was too smarmy for his own good). Poor Sam though, no wonder she's a wreck, surely the Captain has been told? Well done Harry for helping Sam, I only hope that Jack doesn't try again. He's gonna be real sorry when Seven 'speaks' to him about his behaviour, which I'm pretty sure she will. Loving this story and so glad you decided to continue it.
Swishla chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Glad to see this one being continued. Yes, you kind of struggled with the traditional voice of Seven but I like how you're having her try to evolve. Guess she'd say that she's trying to become more efficient. Anyhoo, thanks for sharing!
EBExplorer chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Update soon!(: I love this.
Swishla chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Glad to see a new chapter for this one! You treated the Doctor much like I saw him on the show. It will be very interesting to what this develop and see how the crew reacts/changes when dealing with a pregnant Torres. Thanks for sharing!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
update soon please
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Heh heh, they got off easy. I really hope you continue this story line cause I cannot wait to see a little Seven/Torres running around, not to mention you kind of left us hanging with Sam and Harry. (g) Thanks for sharing!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 7/4/2011