Reviews for My Tribute to Josephine Darcy's The Marriage Stone
jille chapter 44 . 12/8/2020
wow! Great chapter. Wonder what evil deeds Julius has planned...
lovebooks98 chapter 44 . 12/3/2020
Omg, this fanfic is the best TMS continuation that I ever read! Congratulations to you two wonderful writers.
Hopefully I will get to see the end of it, so, please, continue this fanfic because I’m really dying to see the rest of it
mantequilla827 chapter 44 . 11/11/2020
I love your story! I was soooo sad that Marriage stone ended after 77 chapter, Ive tried to find different endings, but yours is truly the best one! It has romance, wit, action, drama and your sex scenes are really nicely described (its tense and energetic but not violent/forced language) its really like JD style. Im really greatfull for your continuation! Thank you
minimar chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Amazing like always! Its getting pretty nice!
Do you think that you will continue to finish this story?! Its sooo close to happy ending :)
I really admire your work, its been magnificent job and I bet really hard and time consuming, but you rock!
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
You mentioned Trawleny’s prediction in this chapter, when Harry’s about to tell his friends about the night’s plans.
SaYuRI-kun-SNS chapter 44 . 10/22/2020
recently I was encouraged to read the stone of marriage on the recommendation of a friend, a great emptiness arrived when I saw that such a beautiful story was not even finished and that the last time the author appeared for her story was four years ago. I do not imagine how it must have been when it was in publication and suddenly nothing
So, in that last message, I saw that there were those who had taken the lead and written the continuation, out of great curiosity I started looking and I must say that this is a good alternative. I felt the impulse of comoararala because, well, I took great affection to the original, but as I read I saw myself more and more immersed in the story and I just finished it ... as far as it goes. I know that it has not continued for a few months, but I think it has deserved the wait, I sincerely want to continue reading it, until we reach the end that we want so much
Lissiana Shorai chapter 44 . 8/12/2020
Seit ich die Fortsetzung hier las, fragte ich mich was mit Severus Familie passiert ist.
Vor allem mit Julius.
Nun weiß man es.
Ich hatte schon befürchtet das der kleine Bastard noch für Ärger sorgen wird.
Ich hoffe Harry und Severus kümmern sich um den kleinen Bengel.
Ich hoffe das Diana überlebt.

Ich frage mich wann es hier weitergeht.
Ich finde die Fortsetzung ziemlich Faszinierend.
Richtig gut geschrieben.

Lg Lissi XD
AgosDelGrosso chapter 44 . 7/5/2020
Well, after a couple of days I managed to finish reading both the original 77 chapter and the 44 additional chapters you wrote and I can't wait for more. Especially the new changes in Severus and Harry's marriage now that the first one is truly free.

Anyway, hope everyone is alright in this difficult time.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 44 . 5/15/2020
Thanks for the update!
Dblackmoon chapter 44 . 5/3/2020
Hi, I only found out about JD's story a year ago, I was very sick when he didn't do it, but I also felt very sorry for what he had to go through. I knew there were ff where his story continued, but it did not seem right to read the continuation of others. A few weeks ago, however, I wanted to reread it from the beginning and I said "I try to read only one chapter, if it attracts me, I continue" and I must say that from that moment I read all the chapters so far quickly taken from history . I liked it a lot as you continued it, twists one after the other and you always left me with bated breath. I hope you will continue the story soon, now I'm very curious to know how it will end :)
Cherri101 chapter 44 . 4/29/2020
Awesome!
yoonjeonghan975 chapter 44 . 4/27/2020
Loved it update soon
Snusa chapter 44 . 4/21/2020
what a place to end the chapter...damn...please update sooon, this is sooo evil ;) but anyway thank you for the update :D
/hug
KTMac66 chapter 44 . 4/20/2020
Glad to see you back.
Sev survives the ritual and now has to deal with his stupid brothers... hope Diana doesn’t have to pay the price though... chuck the other two in the rose chipper.
BirtheU chapter 44 . 4/20/2020
I am happy that you found inspiration again and I hope you are both safe.

I didn't realise I needed this update so much! Thanks you so much!3

I get why some people don't read WIPs. The waiting time can make you can forget all the small details that make you love the story, you forget what happened last or you are just waiting for that big thing that got you hooked on the story. (Snarry action *cough*)

After reading this chapter I want to start all over, again again. It got me back to memories of the Snape family, Bill and his dragon, the birth of King Harry and that epic moment with Aventine and Lucious in the ministry that gave me goosebumps.
Your epic Snarry content I do not need a reminder of, I absolutely love how you write Harrys discovery and development of his sexuality (and Snapes part in that), I want more. And am honestly a bit disappointed when I read a chapter without.

But I really shouldn't be, this chapter is for me an excellent reminder to 100% enjoy all the rest, because the finished story will be incredible in full. And I do love each chapter and all the little details.

I love the pace, but as a WIP it's driving me crazy, crazy in a good way.
Good things are worth the wait.333