Reviews for My Tribute to Josephine Darcy's The Marriage Stone
Almonda chapter 31 . 8/24
Thank you thank you so much! I loved "The Marriage Stone" when I read it years ago and stumbled today on you continuation. I love it! It really has the feeling of "The Marriage Stone"..the characters are the same as they are potrayed by Josephine Darcy and I love the way you envisioned and created the story after chapter 77. I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
Keep the good chapters coming.
WanderingPen chapter 31 . 8/11
Such a good continuation. You have made this story now entirely your own, while still acknowledging the cannon of JD. Thanks for writing.
cilia-chan chapter 31 . 8/3
Because of the update, I just had to re-read the original marriage stone, before re-reading this one. It's such a great fic, and I have no clue how many times I've read it now ;) This is also a great fic and I'm so happy you are writing it... I'd probably go mad otherwise, if the marriage stone had just been left unfinished.
Schattengestalt chapter 31 . 7/31
Im sorry that I was only now able to read the last two chapters of your story, but you know how busy I was, thankfully I have some time now... finally.*smiles*

Poor Remus and Sirius, but especially Remus, since Sirius was completely out of it and Remus was the one who was left worrying for the love of his life.*pats his shoulder* Its good that Madame Pomfrey was able to patch Sirius back together and I somehow assume that Sirius might even show off his newest scar.*chuckles* I just hope that his magic wasnt damaged in any way, since Harry felt that it was dimmer than before and that its really only a consequence of the magical sleep.*crosses fingers*

You know, kissing and love making is very intimate, but Holy Sh*t, I have never read such an intimate scene as when Severus was inside Harrys mind. *blushes* I cant imagine a more intimate connection than this.*sighs longingly* Maybe, it would even have been possible for Harry to intertwine their magic and form a bond, without them having to consumate their marriage, although... I think consummating their marriage isnt such a terrible thought for any of them any longer, far the opposite.*grins* But I guess it will have to wait until the chaos with Voldemort is solved, although nothing speaks against some action in bed and maybe they could even sleep together, without connecting their magic together, as long as they can control it. In that case, they didnt have to worry about Severus Dark Mark and could still... but Im getting ahead of myself with these ideas, Im sure you have enough ideas as it is.

I dont think that Voldemort cares if most of his Death Eaters change sides and go to Dumbledore, but it might help the side of the Light immensely if they got information about safe houses or other such things. They might find Voldemort sooner and maybe he has even left some of the Books of Dark with one of his trusted Death Eathers like he did in canon with his Horcruxes.*frowns slightly*

Two wonderful chapters, my dear and Im looking forward to the next one! *smiles*

So long! :)

Schattengestalt
Anna chapter 31 . 7/28
Thank you for this. I really like your version of this story! I look forward for the next chapter!
sakiko of soleana chapter 31 . 7/28
I have never been more pleased to see an update in my life :)
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 31 . 7/26
You're doing such a fabulous job with this continuation. Loved the magic/mind play. Another unfinished story you could do justice would be Lady Sophie of Lalaland's "The Visitor." Since she passed away, a tribute to her fabulous story would give many readers closure. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. :)
Sweetdoggie chapter 31 . 7/25
I always look forward to reading a new chapter from you. You've done a really nice job with this story. I do appreciate all the hard work you have put into it. Thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us.
456snarky chapter 31 . 7/25
Enjoyed reading this update, thanks!
Thank you for posting an update. It was enjoyable to read.
SH chapter 31 . 7/24
You minx! Come on Snarry come on Snarry! While I appreciate the plot I'm just like loveeeeee usssssss. :P
I hope Severus does lose that dark mark that caused him so much heart ache. I loved the imagery of pulling Harry's magic in and how it mirrored capping the well. So clever! Another well-written chapter. Great work!
kaolynn chapter 31 . 7/24
WaHOO! New chapter, yay (& a wonderful new chapter it was too) then AAAACCCCKKKKKK, THAT is where you're going to leave us?! I sincerely hope another update is right around the corner and not three months away. I don't think my poor heart could take it . . . . Thanks for this one though!
Corala chapter 31 . 7/24