Reviews for Alright

That is all.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwww!
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lovely! This was such a heart-warming fic. I just wish Martin would get a move-on with finishing the series so I can figure out who's really related to who and all those details... it would help make a lot of fics so much less (or more) perverted than they are.
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was so awesome! I really hope Jon and Robb will be reunited at some point. (I am still reading the first book and trying hard to avoid spoilers-but I'm on my 5th time watching the show.)

Thank you so much for posting this. You made my day. :)
janinePSA chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So hm, since I'm not doing anything in the right order today, I read the companion piece before the actual story, but I guess it doesn't matter.

Love how you get both perspectives.

Thanks for sharing these. :)
Alethea Melanie-Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is amazing, you have captured Robb's feelings perfectly! Some parts were heartbreaking, and I loved the last scene, very brotherly love ( or maybe more )... This is a real treat and there should be more stories like this! Excellent job, I love it!

- Luv, Melαnie-Rφse
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is brilliant. I can feel the heartbreak. I wish there was more.
Ru.Q chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
so cool, I loved this pairing and had been thinking for some time.

triolet chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So sweet. Do you think you'll develop more? I wasn't sure if you meant he wanted Jon as just a brother or something more...was this deliberately ambigious? There was no mention of the adult direwolves - are they with them? Nice echo of the characters too. Well done.
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my goodness I adored this! GoT fic is scarce enough as is, but genuinely good fic is even harder to come by and I count myself lucky to have found yours )

You captured Robb's desire to appear unfazed and his deep affection and need for his brother so perfectly 3