Reviews for Misery Loves Company
AcerbicDegenerate chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I loooove this!
axel100 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Just read this all in one sitting. Great story so far. Please update. We want Rick!
Z.V chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You killed the Space Sphere! I will never forgive you! (even of it was funny...)

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I’m in space!

Space? SPACE!

I’m in space.

Where am I? Guess. Guess guess guess. I’m in space.

There’s a star. There’s another one. Star. Star star star. Star.

Getting bored of space.

Bam! Bam bam bam! Take that, space.

Are we in space?

We are?

Oh oh oh. This is space! I’m in space!

We made it we made it we made it. Space!"

!

SPACESPACESPACE!

!
Too Tired to Loggin Sorry chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I really like your story although it's almost terrifying how much GLaDOS's sense of entertainment and mine are alike. Poor Wheatley, too moronic to think that maybe telling Morality that about his...lesser moments wasn't a good thing.
AlliaxAndromeda chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
So far, I've liked the Curiosity and Morality chapters best. I think you hit the nail on the head with the former.
coincidencless chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
You are a horrible person. That's what it says. A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that.

First thing that went through my mind when Morality said that. Wonderful chapter as always.
Hidden By Shadow chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Am I the only one who wants to read Morality ranting at Wheatley about what a horrible sphere he is? That was epically brilliant. At first, I was kind of wondering why exactly GLaDOS would fling her most passive sphere at Wheatley. Then it twigged. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chloe Kompton chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Stop making me feel bad for Wheatley. -thwacks- I don't even like him. XD
GLaDHal chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
morality scares me, in a good way. cant wait for more.
Omega the Omniscient chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Haha! I've been looking forward to this. I figured Morality wouldn't be too happy with Wheatley's betrayal. I wonder what sort of eternal lecture she's launched into. Ooh! And next come the Portal 2 spheres! Rick and the Fact Sphere are going to be awesome.

And you plan to start the crossover. Looking forward to that too! From what you told me I can't wait to read it. Well, I CAN wait... But I don't want to...
sentientInsanity chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
This IS sad. This whole story is sad. Ever since GLaDOS exploded the Space Core, it was sad. I'm tearing up just thinking about all of it.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
The last bit was kinda funny,

"Now shut up and let me tell you why you're a moronster"

(meekly)"Yes Ma'am."
passiveInferno chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
This is a really good fic! I have to admit, it's a very clever idea. I look forward to seeing the Morality chapter - even though I'm already expecting my heart to break.
ussopking chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
THIS STORY RULES!

i could hardly breath i was laughing so hard _
Omega the Omniscient chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
I forgot to mention the termination with extreme prejudice, or what I assume was extreme prejudice, of the Curiosity Core. alliterative... and then of course the Cake Core... and now the Anger Sphere. Couldn't think of any alliteration for him. Or her? That one isn't so clear. I look forward to the Morality Core. Is she going to talk? Poor Wheatley needs some more accusatory conversation.