Reviews for bloody morning
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Girl you said you were gonna update 2 years ago what is this nonsense? I'm a dedicated reader of your story and you just leave me hanging? Not cool bro not cool. I've been waiting to find out what happens for a while honey boo boo so please update soon.
wiwi chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
can't wait for the next chap! pls upload soonn! :D
we're all squares here chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I think I love you.

All the reviews you have? You deserve them all. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Twilight fanfic as much as I've enjoyed this one.

(Well, I mean I've read like seven. I'm not really the best judge.)

I mean it's just... The dialogue and description and JUST EVERYTHING. Cue fangirl-esque flailing. Okay this was really, very, amazingly good.

I just really hope that you don't do that thing that you always do where you write very wonderfully but never update because that's terrible don't do that I actually like this.

Okay. Update soon.

- Andy (Master of never reviewing. Ever.)
kells23 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
After reading through this story so far, the only question I have is: Where are the reviews?

I simply love this story and how you changed some of the vampiric details. Example: the Pope's holy water. Did you come up with that on your own? If you did, I applaud you.

Anyways, I am looking forward to your next update. I'm really anxious to see what you do with the story!
Alec chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
THANK YOU! WRITE MORE! I love what your doing with Alec and Camilla, but the story Is moving a little to fast. UPDATE!
panda1222 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
How does this not have more reviews?

Anyway, I realy like Camilla. She's cheery, she's clever, she's on the track team, and has an interesting home life...I can actually get a feel for her personality. I like that. I do hope that this doesn't turn into a romance though. I much prefer a single and clever Camille.

Keep it up!
Alec chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Up-frikin-date already! Its been a year dude! i love this story! great character building! UPDATE!
WRITE MORE chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
WRITE MORE!

PLEASEEE!
Artemis Soteira chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
The beginning was odd, with the timing. I mean, obviously it's supposed to be a jump from the end of ch.4 and we're not supposed to understand yet (witches, so mysterious!), but a little more scene-setting would be helpful. At first I thought Camilla was still talking to Alec, which was confusing because it made no sense (d'oh). Even though the whole story focuses on the characters/dialogue more than physical setting, and it works, the time jump here was awkward.

I really liked the whole blood oath thing. Anastasia's a genius. Oh, I guess that means you are too. It was a good way to get around Camilla being an idiot and stop her from getting herself killed (yet) without Mary-Sue-ing her or messing up her kinda endearing emotional idiocy.

Pah, mortals. Actually, I kinda like annoying people when they're sarcastic and think . "Of course I can, Camilla, you dumbass. It's a house." Gemma makes me laugh. :)

Isn't this chapter 5, though, with the prologue? Your story titles say "The Sixth Chapter." Minor detail, just pointing it out.

I /really/ want to see Camilla shopping. That sounds utterly disastrous and hilarious. And I want to find out who Loretta is. Update. Now. I've run out of chapters and I want to annoy you more.

:D

Artemis Soteira chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Oh ho! I /like/ Loretta. I mean, anyone with gray eyes is guaranteed to be smart. ;)

That was a continuity error - you first introduced her with "squinty brown eyes." But I like the gray eyes more.

I wish Camilla was willing to play along. She's so openly antagonistic to Alec, he'd be a fool to think she didn't know who/what he is. And I bet she got an earful from the other girls for being such an idiot. He's Alec Lancaster, after all.

She's just so painfully socially awkward! Ugh! And you write it so well!

Well, fine. Write your impulsive little vampire hunter a story. I'll do my best to annoy you by reviewing it *cough* EVERY CHAPTER FOREVER (BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME) *cough*

Does that logic work? I think it does. At least as much as air vents work for escape mechanisms. ;)

-Soteira (again)
Artemis Soteira chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I am aggravated by the fact that Camilla seems to have no comprehension of lies and/or false identities. She changed her appearance so Heidi, &c. wouldn't recognize her. She proceeds to pretty much blow her cover with Alec every chance she gets. Stupid human. -_- Seems like she ought to have had a plan, fake name, whatever /before/ moving to the vamps' HQ.

But that is criticism of the character, not the author. Congratulations, you managed to make a character who annoys me almost as much as real people! Don't worry, I still like her sometimes. And I do love Alec and the witches.

It always seemed to me like invisibility/concealment charms on things like houses would be a problem...observant people would surely notice other people popping out of empty lots. But then, most people aren't observant. If only Twilight had Mist like PJO...*sigh*

Ah, well. If only I were a demigod...

Wait, this is a vampire fanfic. If only I were a...vampire? No...

Sorry, rambling.

Artemis Soteira chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Camilla met Alec by running into a wall.

I am pleased.

I am also annoyed at her for being an idiot, but I'm frequently annoyed at real people for being idiots, so...good job making her realistic?

Other than your character annoying me by being human, excellent as usual. I saw an extra "hadn't" somewhere, but I'm willing to forgive a few slip-ups in such good writing.

Still loving the witches!

Artemis Soteira chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Your character is so perfect! And by perfect, I mean human. I am unimaginably pleased that she did NOT become a supernaturally good vampire hunter. :P

I loved the development through the chapter. We really get to know Camilla.

"It works . . . but it's killed all of my rats." I love witches. This is perfect.

Just a minor character detail - Kiera was shocked when Camilla showed up in the kitchen, but the idea of the punishment was that she had to find her own way out. I would have expected a 352 y.o. witch to be more collected. Probably just me being annoying, you're still awesome as usual.

:D

Artemis Soteira chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Well, I must say I'm conflicted. I mean... it's a /Twilight/ fanfic. But we're killing sparkly bloodsuckers, and /you/ wrote it, so I guess I'll forgive you. I do like the realism..."What the hell?" is a very realistic reaction to being told vampires sparkle.

I was a little thrown by the timing of her flight - "He pulled me into a cave" took me by surprise as the first thing she said after being told to run, as I'd barely realized that they'd left the city. Even though things are moving fast within the scene, maybe take more time to make sure your readers can follow.

Other than that, awesome. I like Anastasia, she seems like the perfect creepy witch. :)
hunter chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I like very muchh! I don't know why there is such a lack of reviews for such a well-written story, but its likely that people don't like stories involving OCs. Please review! my FF login name is HunterRaven, consider PMing me to say how often you will be updating?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »