Reviews for Undercovers
Natalie chapter 4 . 9/14
It was brilliant! Thank you very much for another great story from RB fandom. It was really a pleasure to read it. Great job!
katesari chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Had to reread the first two chapters to remember. But good story and good ending. Enjoyed reading it! Bye
linda p chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I will always be ready to read why you write. Always great to read.
linda p chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Oh hell no. What were they thinking? Love the drama too.
jh126 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I thought this going to go further, but if you had to end it, this was a good time, and way, to do that. Back in the arms of the man she loved. For right now, that's all that matters.
Thanks for finishing this story.
jh126 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I KNEW Anton would recognize her! Nobody overtakes him only to be forgotten about in a few years. Geez, she was like a lamb being led to slaughter. Now what?!
SMchick chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I'm glad you came back to this. It was fun to read the wrap up of something that dealt with characters who haven't been around the show for a while.
1Shootingstar78 chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
It's a great story. Thanks for writing it. For some reason I think Anton Hill is a prominent character in RB and especially dangerous to Sam and Andy. I wonder if they'd bring him back..
ariel133 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
That was a great ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Thanks for completing the story! Although, the thing i didn't understand is why she didn't tell Boyd that Anton knew her name (she wouldn't have to mention Sam). Then he would know that she didn't blow the uc and actually had to get out.
kate1701 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
This has been a really good story and I'm glad I found it, a little sad that it ended here, would have liked to see their relationship develop, but still a happy ending...
Goggiebe chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Awesome ending to and great story loved it from start 2 finish bravo!
icewitch73 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
This story was great. I'm thrilled that you found the muse to finish it. Thank you. :)
Maddy chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Liked the story a lot. Always thought the plot line with Anton should have gone somewhere.

Thanks for writing.
bellapaige88 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy ;)

God, Boyd’s a dick and I would have had her wear a watching with a recording device in it.