Reviews for Coryn's Passed Blood
Snowstripe the Fierce chapter 1 . 3/10
Interesting... I'm making a fic on something similar to this. I smell a hint of lemon's in the air, though you may not have wanted that.
Sir.nick of dragons chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Please continue this.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to continue the series? If so, I have a few ideas for the new pure ones. I think you should put something in where one ancient & evil Hagsfiends is still alive & is revealed to be the true leader of the pure ones. (this ancient Hagsfiend could be a barn owl) he could also be revealed to be glauxes brother who betrayed & poisoned glaux at an old age killing him. He could also have an apprentice (metal beak was one of them) named nightmare who looks like an owl made of burning ashes & can change ones environment to his or her worse fears. Just an idea. What do you & everyone else in the comments think?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This chapter is awesome! Very suspensful! Keep goin'! Keep goin'!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
how the hell is he half hagsfiend his mother turned after he was born duhhhhh
Ulisses chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Very good fanfic... I couldn't stop reading. Please, continue!
GuardianFan-HE chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
If you do not finish this,i will be forced to grab the nearest owl and hit you repeatedly over the head.
guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god this is so cute!
Rachel912 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
can't wait for more! this story is amazing!

Rachel912
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww... how sweet!
Icetail of WindClan - Meta-If chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
OMG. This story is getting so interesting. As owls say Great Glaux. Please submit your next chapter ASAP.
xchibiartistx chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
emmie333 chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
I like your story! It's really good, only a few spelling and grammar mistakes...but no one's perfect! can't wait to read more
mechkiller chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Great story I love it I was actually planing on doing something similar in my story