Reviews for By Such A Foolish Name
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 3/31
This is great, made me smile. :)
HappyCoolios chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
What a sweet lovely little story! I really enjoyed reading this, it was so refreshing to read such a delightful, charming story! Bowen is such a lovely kind fellow and Aragon is great! Fantastic job writing this! :)
nerdwarf chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Well written!
MoparGirl1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I've been meaning to read some of your LOTR fics for sometime now and we'll, let me just say so far, everything is amazing, as usual!
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Creative story, and well written.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Awww what a good man, for a humble farmer Bowen is so unexpectedly kind, especially to a suspicious ranger he doesn't even know. Aragorn's caution and eventual acceotance of Bowen's offer really warmed my heart.
Number Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I see so few stories that give Strider friends in the places he protects, and it's so nice to see one do him that kindness. It must be a hard life for a man, mostly alone and untrusted, though he be most worthy of trust, so when a gem comes along like master Bowen, it must indeed be a ray of sunlight to a Ranger of the North.
GirlwithaCurl chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was very sweet and moving. I'm glad I found it-it's one of the few stories that shows us something of Bree. :) Thank you, and happy holiday of your choice! :D
Ryanwe chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Bowed said that TWO times! XD
"no ranger could ever be a king" and " no king ever born would dare go by such a foolish name as Strider"... He's really amazing! But, if Strider wasn't his only name? Hmm... Maybe the idea would be worth a thought XD. Thanks for writing, love your portrat of Estel!
PSW chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
The weather has fallen upon me like the fist of an angry troll... :-) I like that. :-P

I love Strider - Aragorn as a ranger stories have a special place in my heart, and in your story here he was very much like I picture him. I much enjoyed, thanks for writing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
oh bowen, that is where you are wrong ;-)
good Story!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Aww, Bowan has a kind heart. And to think, his strange suspicions are correct about Strider! Lol!
I loved this story, mellon-nîn.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I love these stories about strider in Bree. It's always fun to view other people's interpretations of it. I've read this one before, but good things always need to be read at least twice.
LadyOfAnfalas chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Very good! It was surprisingly funny in parts and I LOVED Bowen, he had so much character and seemed to belong to the Bree-land so perfectly.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/19/2014