Reviews for The Dark Knight's Little Woman
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 5 . 7/27
I always love it when a writer decides to start working on a story again, especially one that's been out of commission for a long time. Thanks for writing again!
jasmineflower27 chapter 5 . 7/27
I'm so glad you updated! I've missed Jo and Laurie so much and I love your take on them. I'm assuming he's already Batman here? Ih the irony of the 'cool gadgets' line :D
Please update sooner this time!
ErurainaElleth chapter 6 . 4/5
GAAAAAH. I loved it. So much. Too much, indeed. Please continue it! I'd simply rot and die in a dirty, smelly hole if you don't.
IsaBean chapter 6 . 1/14
BATMAN HAS BEEN SUMMONED!
IsaBean chapter 4 . 1/14
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Interesting. I am slightly curious how you plan to take this. More please
trrmo77 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I was so excited to see your update (and then I couldn't review right away).

I do love this story and hope that you continue it! It is so unique and we have to find out how they get together!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Jo was always slangy and boisterous with an intellectual/philosophical bend, which you capture and portray very well. However, the book also had strong spiritual/religious tones and the "God Laurie," exclamation doesn't seem very consistent with the reverence that even Jo usually had. It just took me out of the story for a moment to see Jo say something that didn't seem totally in keeping with how she spoke in the book, I can't remember everything from the film too well. She seems more the type to swear by the Greek or Roman gods like 'By Jupiter' or even her old standby of 'Christopher Columbus'. Those may be a bit archaic though, but she always seemed to enjoy rather unique turns of phrase. In any case, I thought the interaction between these two was splendid and utterly believable for their characters in how they would respond to one another. The pause before he said spelunking was great. I'm still hoping he might pull Jo in on his schemes, but it's also totally believable for him to hold off because she isn't responding quite the way he wants her to/he wants to impress her with his undercover heroics by building it up more before telling her or enticing her into saying Batman is cool before she knows it's him. I'm so glad you had the 'what you do defines you' line, which was my fav from the film, and it was brilliant to have it stem from Beth. He is, secretly, fighting for justice, but he's also doing a lot of dissipated things right now (I love old terminology) and whether he means it or not, he's still doing it. So does John Brooke come into this tale as an employee or informant or are most other people going to be from the Batman universe? Very good teaser line at the end of this chapter, I hope we'll get to see the next entry soon!
LilHare chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Glad to see an update, but wish it was longer. Nothing happen in this short chapter.
mkoobs chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this so much, please keep writing it! You have done a fantastic job weaving together the Batman trilogy and Little Women. Jo and Laurie are my favourite couple that never actually was together, so please make me eternally happy and continue writing this story
Allessandria chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Nicely written, but so short :(. Hope you make your next chapters longer, with a little more action.
Thanks for updating!
Wins chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I simply love your work! :)
FullMentalPanic chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Ha! The site can't limit your reviews if you're not logged in! I was a little surprised with this just because I thought the splitting point of racy vs. non-racy happened after what used to be the Ch. 5 preview, but I like it. Jo refusing to be swept off her feet by Laurie seems very in keeping with her character. I like the almost conflicting elements of her personality, that she's outraged over Laurie's comment but still sees the whole situation as rather chuckle-worthy. The moment where Laurie gets dangerously mad was good, especially with how he beats it back. I can indicate that he's not as grown up as he might like and still has a simmering temper that he might not reign in next time, or it could just show that he's still human and prone to being aggravated even if he doesn't act on the temptation to strike back. Either option is good. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Great storyline! Don't let us wait to long for an
Update
Winona chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Please please please do continue! I love this story to death! 3 Your work is amazing :D