Reviews for Where Dreams Come True
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I just adored this, from Hermione's innocent, childlike enthusiasm to Severus's inability to let go and enjoy himself. His nightmare was amusingly terrifying and I feel quite bad for laughing at what he did to that poor man on the ferry! Great choice of holiday - I really couldn't imagine a venue they would disagree on so believably!
Alaine Keller Force chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Really loved it! It was the right amount of fluff, humor and drama... Epilogue? :D
Dollocy chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
How in the world did this warrant such LITTLE reviews! ITS FANTASTIC!
Katiejanie chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I loved this! Just made my day! I always wanted to see a fanfiction where Severus had to go to Disney! You did an amazing job!
Fleursevmione chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
The first time I read this story was on Ashwinder, and to tell you the truth...I fell in love with it entirely! Up until now, literally, I've read it over 10 times and I still cannot get enough of it. It's seriously like a drug to me...lol.

It has its funny moments, and its serious moments and I really enjoyed it (also, very well written). Some of the lines that even now still make me crack are "Fruit? You packed me a shirt covered in fruit!", and Magic my arse! It's just...so..Severus, hehe, and Hermione is such a nice hearted girl who is trying to re-invent Severus' childhood, and give him what he missed during that entire; she makes me smile with her attempts and her...precautions.

It really broke my heart when they fought in Fantasy Land, and for a second I merely wanted to smack Severus; through the entire scene I felt this tug in my stomach and , this is the truth, I cried, and I couldn't stop until Severus made his way to the pub at Epcot and I knew what would happen next. That's how good of a writer you are, really, no joking.

Sometimes I find myself thinking that a sequel would be nice, you know, cause a story like yours is very hard to find.

I just wanted you to know that I love your story very much; it's just...my favorite.

P.S: Maybe they could visit Universal? lol.
kci47 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
In the last chapter, there was a really abrupt jump from breakfast at the Crystal Palace to the Haunted Mansion ride. I had to reread it, thinking I'd missed a part.

Cute story idea! I can totally understand Hermione's obsession with visiting Disney World!
kci47 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
"Do all of your important life events occur there?" Severus asked sardonically.

and

"demanding Severus photograph evidence of her obvious mental breakdown"

were my two favorite lines in this whole story!
a reader fan chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
thanks for a pleasant and amusing bedtime tale.
a reader fan chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
very sweet!

"Severus might admit that he had taken her look of disbelief when he was offered the part as a challenge to prove her wrong, stirring his competitive nature. He was, however, more apt to admit that he had possibly suffered an aneurysm."

That was SOOoO funny!
a reader fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Thanks for this tale; it looks like it will be very cute.
mysunshine chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
sweet story! they should spend more fun time together, although not really their nature . but it's nice to have them go out once in a while :)
toriashley chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
That was quite enjoyable. 3 ...it was giggle-worthy, too.

Thank youz! :)
notwritten chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Good ending. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
elfuhbuh chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This is such a cute story! I hope you continue with this!
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)