Reviews for Trapped
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I really do not quite know how I got here.
The movie is disgusting. End. But I am a fan of horror and gore, and... it's a weird thing.
I'm not sure if I like the movie or not... but undoubtedly I adored this drabble. It is sublime.
Explains much in few words and I'm not sure what to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Snapped ligaments can heal in a matter of weeks with proper care
chickenswhoplaygolf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
hot. lol i liked it. heiter is the best if he's in character but if you show just a tiny bit of what he actually feels or thinks from his perspective, it makes it even better without being over-the-top or straying too far. nice story. you did a good job with this. you should continue this one. you are one of the better writers i've seen imo. it looks like you make a good effort to keep him in character instead of doing whatever, you're also a good writer. that's important for making a fanfic realistic. it's also important for being a good writer.
Seren chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love your human centipede fanfic! Keep up the good work :-)
Qwestiria chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
this is great!
please write another chapter!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
NOW I see how it ties. It's kind of like how I tie my stories together except much much much more subtly than this. Nevertheless, I find this to be totally up there with the great stories on my favorites list. Some of the stories on there (most) aren't that great, including my own, but yours are pretty damn good aside from a few minor grammatical errors.
Shay2013 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Rah! Number 1 story i hav read so far! Good job.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely adore this fic of yours as well. I see it almost as a companion piece to "Infection", perhaps a prequel... And, the last lines are poignant and haunting.

"He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to love her.

In some ways, Heiter was just as trapped as she was."

Darkly poetic, and a rather daring interpretation.

I love it!

Hearts and Hugs and centipede cookies!

RS
meow chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It was interesting :)
FlyingCatFish chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
awwwwh it was a one-shot. me sad now. i was getting into that.
spellrie chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was such a...touching one-shot. I really enjoyed it.(:
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Xx Oo I really liked this...you should really write more Lindsay/Heiter...big fan:D NICE JOB!