Reviews for Lullaby
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 5/22
I am hurt but I enjoyed it. (So do I love the way it hurts? HAHA) Good job, my friend.
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 1 . 5/14
Very nice!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Lovely, beautiful, touching work.
loki-fan13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Qurstion: during the last section regarding kiku's injuries was it post -avenger or when loki find his parentage and try to destroy jotun world but thor beat the crap out him?
Pinky-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That was really adorable _v
Hanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I like it a lot : )
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awww Loki :(
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Oh my gosh… *fluff overload!* This was just too cute! I stumbled on this fic while looking for Asgardian lullabies, and I couldn't put it down. I love the bond between Frigga and Loki, and the scenes with Thor were adorable.
Helen5901 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Marvelous! :)
aquacrow chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aww, that was adorable. I've totally fallen in love with frigga and Loki fics, they're usually so cute and fluffy. Well done, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :)
Sello chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awh this was adorable :') and I'm glad that you got the ages and dynamics right :) I love Frigga and this fic makes her awesome :)
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh, this is beautiful... you capture the mother-son relationship so potently, and just... *-* I absolutely LOVE this!
The way this fic flows from when Loki is a baby, all the way to when he's an adult and Thor and him are fighting is so smooth and well-crafted, and it goes from sweet, to bittersweet, to sort of sad... truly a fine piece of work.
A line I especially loved was "'Every blow you place on him,' Frigga replies, 'is a blow against yourself.'" because it's just so true that that Thor and Loki are connected, their fates intertwined, and caught in that battle they'll end up destroying each other...
Thank you so very much for writing!
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Sad and sweet.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was a very sweet story. I loved every word of it! You portrayed Frigga and Loki's bond to be as deep as I believe it is. The ending, with Thor singing as well, was simply heartwarming. Wonderful job!
michelle1203 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013