Reviews for Old Habits Die Hard
00 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
wow. that was amazing, so emotional and powerful. A bitter0sweet ending, but it was beautifull all the same. :)
victoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Good story! Great since it's your first

I wish we could see some more after the end xDD But well... It was pretty scary! Poor boys X_X

See ya o/

woundedhearts chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was good but i'm a bit confused. Did Dean survive or did he die? I know the paramedics checked him over but if he had died then they would have declared him dead. Still i love how you wrote in Sam's fears and his devastation over the gutwrenching mistake he made. Great job with the emotions overall. :)
Jamison Leigh chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Omg. This was your first Supernatural fic? It's amazing! You captured Sam's season four angst so well. Plus I've seen the whole dean having nightmares, dean having the knife under his pillow. And while I love it, i also love this new spin you've taken. Amazing.
Airika Hana chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
aww poor sammy...poor dean!
rahne2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Welcome to the fandom!

I very much enjoyed your story- it's sometning I think would have had to happen in those first few months. Part of the distance that grew between the boys that year was Sam's necessary transformation into the cold powerful hunter he needed to be to go after Lilith(and didn't he become John, more than he really knew?),and Dean's desperate need to force him back into the little brother role to convince himself he was still strong, after Hell? I have only one complaint; where is the rest of it! You can't leave us hanging like this!

P.S. You needn't worry about mistakes- I'm notorious for printing out the stories(I HATE reading good fiction on a screen) and marking every error in spelling or syntax or punctuation, and you actually had only one subjectively errant comma in the whole piece. That puts you in rare company indeed.

I am looking forward to more from you. Congrats again.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awesome for your first story! Great job, Tango! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Good story, but damn!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Surely you are not going to leave it like that? We had the hurt now we need to comfort! Between the 2 brothers and their nightmares, does anyone ever sleep? Great story! Would love to see you expand on this one!
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ouch good story.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You are off to a very good start! Don't worry about making mistakes. As you continue writing, you will become more proficient in catching them.

I really enjoyed this and feel that this could be the first chapter in a multi-chapter fic.

Keep writing!
Garideth chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was so amazing and sad!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Yay! Well done for writing your first Supernatural story. Looks like many of us NCIS writers also like to play in this fandom, too. ;o)

Well done! I loved the way you kept announcing the time frames separately. Great way to move to a new incident.

Also really liked the set up with Sam killing the demon and the way you mimicked it when Dean ran over.

Great job! Hope to see more Supernatural fics from you. :o)