Reviews for Through Golden Eyes
XYZArtemis chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
So sad! But so well done, too! Lovely story :)
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Childofthefandom chapter 6 . 11/12/2017
There are no words to express how utterly beautiful and enchanting this story is. You have somehow woven together words in a way that is breathtaking and stunning, forming a story that is as great as a professionals would have been. Your dedication to your readers is quite obvious, and very admirable. The way you have painstakingly researched information down to the last trivial piece is incredibly good of you, and something that most other writers deem unimportant. I am sure you can tell that I have greatly enjoyed this magnificent story, as anybody with some semblance of a brain would, and I am very thankful to have stumbled upon it, as it has been a while since I have read such a fine piece of literature. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a beautiful piece without the motivation of profit, as many writers would not do the same. I absolutely adore your writing style, as it is incredibly beautiful, and quite unique, as I have never seen another quite like it. I do hope that you one day plan to become a writer, as your talent is incredible, and I would very much enjoy having a chance to read an original work of yours. However, if you don’t plan on becoming one, I completely understand, as I know all too well that sometimes, our greatest passions must not become our profession, as we would only lose our love for it. I am the same way, as to become a professional musician would only cause my greatest love to become despised by myself, as it would only ever be a source of anxiety and panic attacks with every audition and performance. Thank you for putting your writing out for the world to see, and for being brave enough to bare your soul to the world with this stunning creation, as I know how cruel people can be, and while I hope that nobody has been envious enough of your writing to insult it, I am well aware that with writing as good as yours, it is likely that some would be jealous. Please don’t pay them any mind, for they are only bitter that it is you who has been granted such a beautiful gift and not them. Believe me when I say this: your writing is something that cannot be described by mere words. It is a rare and beautiful style that you have developed, and if you do choose to become a writer, there is no doubt in my mind that you will be wildly successful, likely one of the greatest of our time. In the meantime, I can only hope that would continue to write more stories, whether they are original pieces or fanfiction, as I would absolutely love to read them.

Crystalzap chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
interesting take on the Crystal Caves ep :)
Larien Jenova chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
This was absolutely amazing.
ElenaWinchestpurr chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
I adore this story. It's amazing.
Senna Bluefire chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
Feelings. T-T
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
I loved it! Definitely a Merlin thing to do. And you, Author-sempai, did a great characterization of two of my favorite guys there. Thank you. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it, it touched my heart greatly. It would have been a better ending for the series actually. You are a very talented author. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Hi! The spell for fire you were looking for is Forbærnan :)
merlinmind chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
wow that was so lovely! you put in words what i always need Arthur knows about Merlins feelings! just perfect! i know you did this years ago ,but now i discovered this treasure , and it was a great pleasure to read! THANKS A LOT! you are amazing! i hope you could read this!
RaChNeru5 chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
OMG! That epilogue was brilliant! I loved your fic, the magic reveal, Taliesin part in making Arthur understand, Merlin confession, it was perfect, I am impressed to read that you were 16 when you wrote that fic, it's really amazing, and I want to thank you for that sweet and beautifully heartbreaking epilogue, I want to take it as my new headcanon (because S05e13 broke my heart). KUDOS!
theredflag99 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
This last chapter genuinely made me cry it was so cute! Your writing is amazing!
SirenSong97 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
AHH I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This is how I always wanted Arthur to find out and I just love the way you did it. You truly have a gift with words.
Tiff chapter 6 . 4/12/2016