Reviews for Through Golden Eyes
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 1/25
Aw, man, darnit. I was really not prepared to be crying by the end of this. Yet, here I am. The way you wrote the entire revelation, then understanding and confrontation was flawless and wonderful enough all on its own... and then you go and toss in the most heart-rending possible epilogue you ever could've... and I'm left a mess. Albeit an extremely impressed, moved and grateful mess :) - seriously, an absolutely beautiful ending to an overall perfect story.
KIMMIKY chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
merlin probably would prefer to be buried rather than burnt since as a sorcerer he would still have an ingrained hate and fear of the pyre. Even in death I believe he would find it distasteful. beautiful ending, two friends quietly and peacefully slipping away to finally rest their weary souls. Are we to assume that since Arthur and merlin fulfilled their destiny here that Merlin did not NEED to be immortal and so therefore wasn't?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
The word is Forbærne I'm pretty sure
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Something like this brings to question how the canon would have ended if it had been allowed to run to completion, in particular assuming they were leading up to a modern pick-up after season 5 and that the events in season 5 had not been perpetuated by a known coming end of the series. This is certainly a rosier conclusion to things than seems typical for this fandom, but such fluff is nice once in a while. Thank you for posting this!
Rainekita chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Simply Beautiful.
Slysociobluefae chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I simply want to cry now ;_;
seekerstone chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
. .OMG
Sire-wehn chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Beautifully written, captivating story which made me quite teary at the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I read this a long time ago and have been trying to re-find it just because I LOVE Arthur leaning against the log with his hands behind his head and CLOSING HIS EYES.

One of the most beautiful pictures in the fandom.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
I usually only skim these recap sections because they really don't appeal to me. However, I actually read this one because I'd never before seen it through Arthur's POV before. Well-done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Poor Arthur. What a sad thing to have to think while dying. Well done!
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Absolutely beautiful. This last chapter made me tear up, it was so sad but also hopeful and the last line was perfect. Great story. I love how you describe the feelings Merlin and Arthur have for one another. Love, even deeper than brothers and able to transcend death itself. Awesome
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
This story was beautifully written, and I loved it, even though the Epilogue actually made me cry...
Well done.