Reviews for Through Golden Eyes
ElenaWinchestpurr chapter 6 . 6/10
I adore this story. It's amazing.
Senna Bluefire chapter 6 . 5/25
Feelings. T-T
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 5 . 4/18
I loved it! Definitely a Merlin thing to do. And you, Author-sempai, did a great characterization of two of my favorite guys there. Thank you. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it, it touched my heart greatly. It would have been a better ending for the series actually. You are a very talented author. Well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
Hi! The spell for fire you were looking for is Forbærnan :)
merlinmind chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
wow that was so lovely! you put in words what i always need Arthur knows about Merlins feelings! just perfect! i know you did this years ago ,but now i discovered this treasure , and it was a great pleasure to read! THANKS A LOT! you are amazing! i hope you could read this!
RaChNeru5 chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
OMG! That epilogue was brilliant! I loved your fic, the magic reveal, Taliesin part in making Arthur understand, Merlin confession, it was perfect, I am impressed to read that you were 16 when you wrote that fic, it's really amazing, and I want to thank you for that sweet and beautifully heartbreaking epilogue, I want to take it as my new headcanon (because S05e13 broke my heart). KUDOS!
theredflag99 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
This last chapter genuinely made me cry it was so cute! Your writing is amazing!
SirenSong97 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
AHH I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This is how I always wanted Arthur to find out and I just love the way you did it. You truly have a gift with words.
Tiff chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
omfg
this
is
so
goodddddd
this is fabulous
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
The spell Merlin used in that episode with Gilly was "Forbearnen." It means "Burn." :)
poonpeiyun chapter 6 . 1/21/2016
Oh my god! I like your ending! It's so different from other fanfic. Especially the part where merlin dies first. The description and words are so flavourful!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
I've reviewed before, but thank you again for this story.
oma13 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
OMGaius, that was so beautiful and heartrending. Lovely story! You made me cry.
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
oh my god this was so beautiful... *cries*