Reviews for Through Golden Eyes
Hi! The spell for fire you were looking for is Forbærnan :)
merlinmind chapter 6 . 7/19
wow that was so lovely! you put in words what i always need Arthur knows about Merlins feelings! just perfect! i know you did this years ago ,but now i discovered this treasure , and it was a great pleasure to read! THANKS A LOT! you are amazing! i hope you could read this!
RaChNeru5 chapter 6 . 7/18
OMG! That epilogue was brilliant! I loved your fic, the magic reveal, Taliesin part in making Arthur understand, Merlin confession, it was perfect, I am impressed to read that you were 16 when you wrote that fic, it's really amazing, and I want to thank you for that sweet and beautifully heartbreaking epilogue, I want to take it as my new headcanon (because S05e13 broke my heart). KUDOS!
theredflag99 chapter 6 . 6/25
This last chapter genuinely made me cry it was so cute! Your writing is amazing!
SirenSong97 chapter 6 . 6/15
AHH I HAVE LOVED THIS SO MUCH! This is how I always wanted Arthur to find out and I just love the way you did it. You truly have a gift with words.
Tiff chapter 6 . 4/12
omfg
this
is
so
goodddddd
this is fabulous
DalekQueen7 chapter 3 . 1/22
The spell Merlin used in that episode with Gilly was "Forbearnen." It means "Burn." :)
poonpeiyun chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh my god! I like your ending! It's so different from other fanfic. Especially the part where merlin dies first. The description and words are so flavourful!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
I've reviewed before, but thank you again for this story.
oma13 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
OMGaius, that was so beautiful and heartrending. Lovely story! You made me cry.
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
oh my god this was so beautiful... *cries*
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Aw, man, darnit. I was really not prepared to be crying by the end of this. Yet, here I am. The way you wrote the entire revelation, then understanding and confrontation was flawless and wonderful enough all on its own... and then you go and toss in the most heart-rending possible epilogue you ever could've... and I'm left a mess. Albeit an extremely impressed, moved and grateful mess :) - seriously, an absolutely beautiful ending to an overall perfect story.
KIMMIKY chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
merlin probably would prefer to be buried rather than burnt since as a sorcerer he would still have an ingrained hate and fear of the pyre. Even in death I believe he would find it distasteful. beautiful ending, two friends quietly and peacefully slipping away to finally rest their weary souls. Are we to assume that since Arthur and merlin fulfilled their destiny here that Merlin did not NEED to be immortal and so therefore wasn't?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
The word is Forbærne I'm pretty sure
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Something like this brings to question how the canon would have ended if it had been allowed to run to completion, in particular assuming they were leading up to a modern pick-up after season 5 and that the events in season 5 had not been perpetuated by a known coming end of the series. This is certainly a rosier conclusion to things than seems typical for this fandom, but such fluff is nice once in a while. Thank you for posting this!