Reviews for Ree Majors' Wonderful Journey
FilthyPatrician chapter 40 . 7/5
Wonderful story right here. Ree's training "ability" has been growing, and it has been amusing to see how this has been achieved. Ree's temperamental behavior has really worked wonders and the effects this has had on her companions are quite intriguing. So far, it appears that this story's focus is a lot more physical than Pedestal. I wonder what would happen once the mental aspect starts kicking in...

So we get our new man to chase after. A black marketer thriving off of the freedom trainers are given in Unova. Interesting moral situation there. Loved how you used this as the reason why Syre followers bled into Unova so quickly, the fact that the really is concern.

What excites me the most is how this story would lead into the situation of Transgression and Regret. I would be really excited to see how this whole series ties itself together and produces the strongest collection of stories in pokemon fanfiction.

One part that I feel lends to this stories astonishing success is how realistic Ree is. Maybe not realistic as in "I would run away from my boyfriend to hide my pregnancy", but realistic in the sense of how she interacts with others. Having your pokemon shot by a poacher would generate that response and I'm sure realizing the power you have after stumbling through 4 badges would cause you to make rash decisions. Her vendetta against Elesa is something I can see and have created in my life before. Her fear of Scott is something I can see.

Off the top of my head, there is really only one problem I've seen. I really believe that Maya would fight the gift of Lala. I simply don't believe she would have taken her so easily with how you have worked with Maya.

Overall, you have pulled a really full character from a unique situation, and good job on you for that.

A question that I may ask here is probably one that you have heard many times: In the future, would you consider re-continuing this? Maybe after you finish bbac and have the time to do so?
nocloudypooh chapter 1 . 6/18
Saw another review, and checked out you profile. Thank you for posting the link to tumblr and the main outlines for the rest of the story. Again, I'm sorry that some of your readers made you feel that way. I'm a writer too, albeit new so I understand how our story writing is linked with our readers' responses. *Hugs* and all the best with the rest of your story
nocloudypooh chapter 40 . 6/18
Aww this isn't complete ):

That said, I like how you set this in the same universe as Pedestal but the feel of the story is different. I also like the cameo but the cast of Pedestal but I have to admit that things escalated very quickly there and then was kinda resolved. You might me want to play my pokemon games again!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 40 . 6/1
nice
Bun chapter 38 . 5/24
Aha! Finally realised the 'pink fluffy pokemon' was an aromatisse!
Kaka chapter 1 . 5/18
Honourable first words:

"FUCK YOU!"
Jasmine Fontaine chapter 1 . 2/7
I just wanted to say thank you for your story. You are one of my all time favorite authors. And words will never be able to express just how much it means to me that you had posted the reasoning behind this story being discontinued. Thank you!
update when pls
olqueen108 chapter 40 . 10/4/2016
Uhm, I don't know if others read the reviews, but DS has it on her profile that this story is officially discontinued :(
Hazardous.Amorous chapter 40 . 9/19/2016
I AM SHOOK. Please update! Love this story!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/19/2016
This is amazing I am in love with the plot I hope you continue this story as see it out to the end
Thanks boo
threeheadedhydreigon chapter 40 . 8/18/2016
Why no more. This was good!
BathTime Poet chapter 40 . 7/27/2016
Although I am sad, I respect your decision to discontinue this story. I hope you do great things. You already have. God bless.
AlexJMP chapter 40 . 7/9/2016
Where isthe next chapter?
Wes Craven chapter 40 . 6/11/2016
We need more of this Skitty! I finally finished reading what's out of this and I can say for certain that I officially like this more than Pesestal (which is certainly saying something). Problem is, unlike Pedestal it isn't finished. Please take this off of Hiatus, it's too good to just discontinue.