Reviews for Ree Majors' Wonderful Journey
queen-sheep chapter 33 . 4/12
I don't even know what to say. That was an unbelievably cruel cliffhanger, I hope you know. I just spent an entire day marathoning this story, which is great by the way.
noname chapter 33 . 4/10
Okay. I don't really know what kind of shit happened here but I think it's obvious that Plasma knows these poacher guys who had the Beartic and killed Bo and that they've actually changed. I'm still not sure who the dignitaries are and I have no idea who this Nathan is. I hope this will be explained in the next chapter because I am confused.

I also hope that poacher/hunter who killed Bo dies.
noname chapter 32 . 4/10
Why? Why did you kill off Bo? Whyyyyyyy?
I respect your decision to move the plot forward but I definitely feel for her. Is this a more realistic kind of of world like a Nuzlocke or do you just kill Pomemon/people when it's a good time?
noname chapter 31 . 4/10
Woohoo! And kind if a bummer too since Maya's kind if out of commision. Maria don't be a stick in the mud. No one likes those.

I still love your story and I really hope you finish it. You know if you don't feel that motivated maybe you shouldn't introduce new plots. This looks it might get really long and if you're not up for at least I don't know one or two month updates it might disrance some readers. But, then again your remaining readers will lurve you for writing the most awesomest story ever with the most kickass characters.
noname chapter 30 . 4/9
Hello! It's been awhile but I still remember pretty much everyone! Serves to show how unique and memerable your characters are. I wonder how Ree's doing?
PistolInTheArea chapter 33 . 4/8
Well, Zacks back.
Eviline chapter 2 . 4/8
I'm laughing my ass off here XD Poor Ree, she really is odd if she doesn't recognize any of the Pokémon types. It'd be like pointing at a cow and saying "whassat?"

Poor Lala. I can't make out of Whippy is either brilliant or an unbelievable idiot. I think a bit of both.
Rjalker chapter 33 . 4/3
Oh my gods as soon as someone said the word Sayre I literally /snarled/ at the laptop. Open-mouthed feral snarl of rage.

And then I just started laughing so hard that I couldn't stop when I realized that Ree just attacked NamNar with Sophia III. I was just imagining him releasing Carlita and having her dance around like a madman and her and Ree fighting tail VS bat.

AND omg my sister was talking to me and then someone fired a gun and I was just like, "SHUT UP SOMEONE HAS A FREAKING GUN CODE RED THIS IS NOT A DRILL" and her face just went horrified because she's read Pedestal and she shut up instantly.

To be honest I wasn't quite sure if this was going to be an April Fools day chapter or anything.

ALSO VAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
RinYun913 chapter 33 . 4/2
I completely forgot namnar got a real name at the end! It was very cool to see him and vai!
Mozilla Fennekin chapter 33 . 4/2
Vai, Zach, Des, and Sarika in a legitimate chapter on April Fool's Day... who are you and what have you done with Digital Skitty.
But good to see Zach's getting hurt in this world too. Good job, Ree!
With everyone still in the game, I feel the next chapter will be insane. Stoked to see it. :3
Reilie chapter 33 . 4/2
I WAS LAUGHING AND SQUEALING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER

Freaking Ree attacking Zach and Vai and Kev and I LOVE YOU SKITTY

*squeals some more*
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 33 . 4/2
Zach! And Vai! Yay! With Ree and Kev and Maya...well this should be fun.
Kudos chapter 1 . 4/2
Not sure if serious...since this update is far too close to April Fools for comfort. XD

But awesome chapter anyway! I love how you write Ree's perspective-such a colorful character. And I almost peed myself laughing at the Pokemon's antics at the beginning of the chapter. It's also nice that the interactions with Maya can be so lighthearted yet meaningful simultaneously.

Not sure where the story's headed, but happy to be along for the ride! ;)
LeoInuyuka chapter 33 . 4/2
omfg u losers
im laughing so hard
kev got sooo pissed
rip kev
im actually laughing and its 6:34 am
why is this happening to me
nazebaka chapter 33 . 4/1
:P such a funny chapter! Happy April fools day!

-nazebaka