Reviews for but my heart told my head, this time no
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I read this story a long LONG time back, back when I was in this funk and didn't want to log into my FFN account. Months, probably a couple of years, passed by and today I saw this story again. And I favourited it.

Did I read the story again? NO. Why? Because the story stayed with me. I can't remember what we did in transforms and partial derivatives a couple of months back, but I can remember this story. That's how well you write.

I was really really disappointed then that Dominique and Teddy didn't get together. But now, I guess time has given me wisdom (?) because I can understand and appreciate the story as is, without craving a HEA. I usually ship Teddy and Lily, but gosh, Lily was such a bitch in this one.

I always wondered: Why romance and HUMOUR? The fic isn't humourous in the haha sense. It's more of a cynical humour, isn't it? There's no category for that on FFN, unfortunately.

The thing is, I don't know if you'll ever read this review. But if you do, I just want you to know that you're a brilliant writer, to have made such a deep impression on me. (Even if you hate Teddy/Dominique, your work's a masterpiece. Acknowledge that.)
thebluefeather chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oooh I loved loved loved this. Especially the way you ended it - all sorts of mystery and uncertainty.
overstreets chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I have no words for this. It's my new Teddy OTp and I /really/ love how you've done them.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love it.
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i love this story, adore it ! but it almost feels like it's scorpius story to me, b/c i love him and al so much ! but i think teddy & dom are quite cute, too, even without a happy ending !
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was great, I liked it!
mikki105 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
You write beautifully! It flows so nicely, and the amount of detail just paints the story in your mind. You also did an incredibly good job of portraying the emotions and the characters' personality. It's a great fanfic!
dreamer girl134 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really liked this. I especially liked how Teddy and Dominique didn't end up together. I hate when someone gets cheated on but goes right back to the person. All in all, excellent job.
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2011

Just too many...wow.

Lol.

tears over beers chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was brilliant.

Something different for me, as I'm more of the Teddy/Vic shipper but I do find these two interesting.

I, personally, loved this- the way it flowed, the way it was written and just everything really. Plus, it was well-written which is always a plus.

~Cherrle
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Not...brilliant, with its constant switching about, but fairly decent. Keep writing