Reviews for Memories
lilforgetfull1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Xii sounds like she is gojng tkbbe a badass. Cant wait to find out.
WhaleLord420 chapter 290 . 4/17/2016
To start off this message I'm really glad you're back and (hopefully) ready to post some new chapters, the absence of this story really left a kind of hole in my life thus seeing a new chapter was SO satisfying and I wanted to thank for coming back to this story after so very long. Lastly I wanted to ask you if you're going to implement the Black Vortex saga currently ongoing as it seems really damned cool. That's all Whale Lord out.
Arkham House chapter 290 . 4/12/2016
It's very nice to see some more of this story...have missed Tora and Co...LOL...and this chapter gave me a laugh. Hope there's more soon...
xDextra chapter 289 . 11/24/2014
I think I read too much too fast. Like drinking a tall glass of chocolate milk all at once even though you know it will make you feel sick, but come on its chocolate milk, what else are you going to do? Besides nothing is more satisfying than drinking a crap ton of chocolate milk, nausea and all.
So in other words your story is amazing and I want to read more even though I'm now dead tired with a headache.
xDextra chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I may never understand why this doesn't have more reviews. So far this story is blowing my mind.
animal56 chapter 289 . 10/10/2014
another great chapter. the version of Tora in this chapter was certainly...interesting, to say the least lol
animal56 chapter 288 . 9/26/2014
welcome back. I was wondering if you were gonna do any chapters or arcs on the whole "Death of Wolverine" that's coming up
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
So I've had this suspicion for a long time now. Like since the first few chapters. Is the lady with the ice mask Tora? Or at least was she Tora?
animal56 chapter 287 . 6/12/2014
That was a great chapter. Kinda want to see Themis/Nemesis again soon
animal56 chapter 286 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter. can't wait for more
animal56 chapter 285 . 5/31/2014
lol this was a good chapter. Please update soon
animal56 chapter 284 . 5/31/2014
Welcome back! Great idea for the team. hope there's more NEST stuff in future chapters
animal56 chapter 283 . 3/18/2014
awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one
animal56 chapter 282 . 3/4/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
animal56 chapter 281 . 2/11/2014
great chapter. can't wait for the next one