Reviews for Rise To Power
Continue the story please
Blazing Dragon of Apocalypse chapter 17 . 8/14
Will there be a Sequal to this story?
IFRITE chapter 17 . 7/18
Great story! The story is pretty fast-paced but at the same time it doesn't seem rushed. It is a good ending point for the first book and I look forward to the next one. Thank you for the story :D
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/29
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/27
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/27
GotNoName123 chapter 7 . 4/7
I'm wondering how different the out come would be if Naruto and Karuma were at least at like aquatint and not enemies
Kureij Otaku no Koibito chapter 17 . 4/2
AMAZING!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/12
mmaallek chapter 17 . 2/15
At first i was reading the fic because i was killing time and decided to see your profile. I thought it will be another cliche, Naruto gets banished and becomes a Chibi Minato. I'm glad i was wrong.

The Fic starts of normally, with Naruto going to progress in his training, everything seem to fit the Naruto Fanfic mould till he leaves Suna and runs into Itachi, this is were i feel the fic got really good.

The writing style is unique, at first i thought you were rushing things through but then i started feeling like i was reading the story for a TV show, you stuck to the main points and focused on one path, instead of exploring everything like is the norm for a FanFic.
The fic got me craving for more info about certain subjects which got me frustrated a bit, but then when i reflected back onto it, i realised you did a great job of reeling my interest.

The ending -insert chapter 17- feels like it was the ending of a Movie or Tv Show. You ended it with a letter, that contained snippets showing us what is happening with certain characters, but left at that, making us crave for more and to read the sequel. Which i will be doing soon.
Thanks for the read.
StecV chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Hello :) I'd like to say I loved your story and I wonder if you'll write the sequel for this story? I know you've finished it a while ago, but I can't wait to see what happens after ending. Hope to hear from you soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
there is no difference betwen kaze no yaiba and this technique of yours. Kaze no yaiba iS a blade of wind who cant be seen with the naked eye. The one used with kunais is called fuuton Shiinkujin i believe. Dont know if i worte it right, but yeah. no impressed with Naruto
246vili chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Great story when will the sequel be ready? Really looking forward to it.
246vili chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
Great fight, I liked it. Keep up the good work.
246vili chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Nice chapter. Naruto learned a lot of his clan's techniques from his late aunt and the scrolls. Once it gets known he had defeated members of the Akatsuki, Sasuke will be pissed on a new level, hehe.