Reviews for Rise To Power
StecV chapter 17 . 11/24
Hello :) I'd like to say I loved your story and I wonder if you'll write the sequel for this story? I know you've finished it a while ago, but I can't wait to see what happens after ending. Hope to hear from you soon.
there is no difference betwen kaze no yaiba and this technique of yours. Kaze no yaiba iS a blade of wind who cant be seen with the naked eye. The one used with kunais is called fuuton Shiinkujin i believe. Dont know if i worte it right, but yeah. no impressed with Naruto
246vili chapter 17 . 9/12
Great story when will the sequel be ready? Really looking forward to it.
246vili chapter 16 . 9/12
Great fight, I liked it. Keep up the good work.
246vili chapter 15 . 9/12
Nice chapter. Naruto learned a lot of his clan's techniques from his late aunt and the scrolls. Once it gets known he had defeated members of the Akatsuki, Sasuke will be pissed on a new level, hehe.
246vili chapter 12 . 9/11
I like the story so far. Great work.
246vili chapter 10 . 9/9
Now that's an interesting turn of events. The Gobi might can teach Naruto a thing and two about being a good jinchuriki.
246vili chapter 8 . 9/8
The last Fuinjustu used by Ibarra is similar (if not the same) to the one Danzo use when he fights Sasuke in Shippuden. Great idea.
Poor Naruto, it's always similar: he just finds a place and people he could live happily and someone has to f*ck it up for him, which in the end will make him stronger, but sadder at the same time.
246vili chapter 6 . 9/8
I like the story so far. Keep it up.
Is this Soul-Resonance Fusion similar to the one in Soul Eater?
246vili chapter 5 . 9/8
Meeting another Uzumaki is a great opportunity for Naruto to learn more Fuinjutsu and about his clan.
246vili chapter 3 . 9/6
Yeah, make a suprise party for someone who will crush you with his sand out of reflex. Pure genious idea Temari.
LizzyKitsune chapter 17 . 8/31
I have question: Is there or is there going to be a sequel? This story is amazing! I wanted to compliment you on an awesome story and plot. I hope you do or have made a sequel, because I won't hesitate to read it.
Idrisil chapter 9 . 6/23
You should write an AU where Aisha survives. She seems like a great character, and it made me want to cry when she died.
sTaRlOrD45 chapter 16 . 3/13
Te felicito es epico naruto y yugito trabajando como equipo son geniales y seguro pronto habra un amor merecen ser felices pero necesitaran mas ayuda ya cuentan con Garra y suna,me hizo sentir mal lo de aisha se veian bieny lo de su tia al fin encontro familia y se la quitaron,pero seguro que Yugito mas sus aliados nuevos lo ayudaran segui el fic esta re bueno gracias totales.
Goose chapter 1 . 2/12
Mizukage is a favorite of mine, which is saying a lot because I find the banish plotline to be horribly unrealistic. Even still, damn good story. Re post or else!