Reviews for Intimidation's The Key
Expergiscimini chapter 1 . 4/12
._.
CaliTacui chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god this was so good, the suspense was killing me! I love Danny in this one, he's so sexy-mysterious xD

-CaliTacui
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
If only it were longer! I was captivated. Honestly I felt like this story absorbed me. I forgot all of my surroundings and there was only this oneshots. The fact that you were able to do that is amazing. I loved it!
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I honestly don't know how to respond to that, but I know reviews are great, so... Ya.

Umm... creepy, but ver entertaining... yup.

Ya, I'm just going to stop here before I hurt myself. (Or start an international incident)
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was intense and I really like the part where she said and we sailed the night way. Drowningin our own pool of hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
BEAUTIFUL
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. Intense. But, good.

-Taylor Tonks
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It was perfect. That is until the last sentence. Im confused :)
Daichilover chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
DAMN. . That was soooooo goood! I was freaking out WITH Sam! Danny was so sexy here, I don't blame her for . . . you know . . .
Amazing and brilliant. Good work!
RavenAmongstDarkness chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Nice story. I laughed at the part.

"I was panicking.

A whole fucking lot."
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
aww! i loved it! it was fantastic! :D
jazzywuvsuppl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
u should continue this is my favorite story ever. u should write like sam kisses him bak deeply then danny pushes sam on the wall so close next elliot comes in cause he forgot something so elliot gets mad and then u continue... it will be a good story also make 3 more chapters and make it long chapters wuv u and do it 3

p.s:my name is jazmine but call me jazzy
Randomness chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It was good but it sounded like danny was etjer drunk or his ghostly obsession became her
mel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
luved it!
Phoenix-LOL chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ok, I freaking love this one-shot. I just love it- the words, tone, everything. This is my favorite Danny and Sam story ever.