Reviews for Plans
Oblivion772 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh, OH! You should make more chappies. You can have Aizen return to Davy Jone's locker and ask for help later on in the war, and they have Jack join them and help. YAY, IM INSANE! MY MIND IS EXPLODING IN THOUGHTS! Heehee...
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Haha I really love it ! Somehow Jack fit pretty well in a not so evil Aizen Context xD
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is really cute! I don't understand why more people haven't done a PiratesXBleach crossover, they fit together really well!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
nice
WomanFromTheOldKingdom chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
lol. great story. I thought it was really funny and Jack Sparrow was almost exactly like in the films. And Barragan would be pissed off at most things that Sizen does.
4everbrisingr chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You, my friend, are a crackhead. A complete crackhead. Seriously, who would think of this? Sheesh.

That being said, I can't help but love it. :D

You somehow managed to make it work out, which makes me smile. Although I am curious as to how he ended up in Hueco Mundo...and how Aizen knows about pirates, especially since they're in different time periods. Then again, Aizen knows everything, so I guess I shouldn't question it. :)

Oh yes, Aizen loves his treasure/power-ness. Seated gods and Authority, man. Oh yeah.

I'm actually really glad you didn't make it yaoi (although Grimmjow's 'screwing' comment did make me laugh). Too much of a cracky crossover pairing for my tastes. And I can't see Jack liking men, so...

CREAM PUFF! :D

Aizen would make a wonderful pirate. Aizen is wonderful at everything. And by that, I do mean EVERYTHING. ;)

Also, I liked how you had Jack thinking up escape plans for the whole first half. I'm sure that's exactly what's going through his head when he's in all those sticky situations. I mean, that's what would be going through my head. Except I'm pretty sure I would be distracted by Aizen-sama. ;)

Much love,

4everbrisingr 3
MafiaMello chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I must say, though this crossover seems to make no sense at all, you made it work!

Very nice start. But why would the Espada and Aizen be speaking English? Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have to use sign language? Or for Jack to do something crazy?

Never mind that. But what I want to know is how he's appearing in HM.

~You-Know-Who