Reviews for His First Favorite Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Umm...what the f*** did I just read?
Cheshire Cat 197 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I like the idea of Matthew as a pirate and falling in love with Zoro, but this story doesn't make sense in the least, I am not trying to be mean but the whole time I was like 'what? Wait what?' because it all happened super fast and the characters did not fit what they were. What I mean is that Zoro and his friends are pirates yes? Well wouldn't they attack the ship or even check if it is a safe ship with no enemies? Well no they just waltz right in like they own the place and Francis doesnt do a thing about it, Francis doesn't even know the people and he is untrusting his son with a complete stranger with a crazy chef to bring him to his room. Then he acts like he knew Zoro for awhile when they just met just minutes ago and saying he would like to see mathew and Zoro together. How does he know they would be perfect together if all he knows is his name? I know France is a perv and has that speacal talent where he could see that they are perfect together but he is still a father.
Like I said I like the idea very much, but the plot and just the way you wrote it, it's very unrealistic. I really think it could have been better, do you think you can do better? The more it's realistic the more it can be enjoyable because we can relate to.
I hoped this advice isn't to harsh for you and it'd help you in the future, but then again this is just suggestion you can completely ignore this but I hope you don't because from reading this you can get way better and when you do I sure wouldn't mind reading your stories.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
There needs to be more Hetalia and One Piece AUs and crossovers like these.