Reviews for The Play's the Thing
Casey-Pup chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Either you have been well involved with ALL/EVERY aspect of not just theater but actual Plays/Shows or you are meraculous at collecting info for all your stories. You managed to capture all the inner workings & feelings of all roles, not just the actors & actresses. I always did make-up & costumes in our schools performances & that alone was frame filled back breaking. But yet again you amazed me. I always enjoy the actual story but I love the true hard 'work' & 'heart' the author puts into it. I respect that more than just coming up with a plot. And I can honestly say in all your stories I've read you HAVE put in that meaningful extra work. And for that alone you are an absolute genius of writing & creating. I wish there were more 'Authors' willing to do a tiny amount of research/work that you put into your creations. Thank you for posting, you have a true talent I hope, wish, & know it's great enough to take you to farther & better placed.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
What a fun and entertaining story. The storyline was actually pretty awesome. I've been through everything they did for the show except the cross gender casting. Though doing community theatre is a little different since you don't have classes and faculty to worry about. You just have to worry about people not getting out of their regular jobs on time, traffic tie-ups, and telling the understudy 30 minutes before opening that he's going on because the first run actor can't make it. Enjoyed it very much and thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Interesting story. Didn't take long to figure out Bella and Edward like each other but neither has acted on those feelings, and Aro is a jerk. Mike and Jessica seem to be the other jerks in the story, the rest all seem good.
Nehnah14 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
This was...interesting.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.

On one hand, I did enjoy reading it but on the other I kind of missed the B&E relationship angle. Most of the story was about the play and not how B&E's relationship developed into that great love story we all know and love.

I'm not saying I hated this because I sure as hell didn't. In fact, I did laugh at some of the images your words brought up in my mind but I just felt that the story was more about the development of the play and not B&E.

Good job on the correct terminolgy though!
DICATAKADD chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I suck! I've been unable to read this story until tonight on the way home from TN. I read the whole thing as my sister drove.

As ALWAYS the details in every damn thing you write are so vivid. The scene while they were shopping was soooo perfect...I could imagine the whole thing in my head and the fact that Edward wasn't "sickened" by the visit made me like him even more. That told the readers that he was a REAL actor and would do what he had to do for his craft (like shaving...I winced thiking about that).

GREAT A ALWAYS...I would say more, but I am BEAT! D
Burntcore chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Loved the ending of this. LOL
Burntcore chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Perhaps that disconnect is actually the connection to a girl like Christina woudl be feeling. Great chpater. Glad Edward and Bella enjoy rehearsing so much. LOL
Burntcore chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Yay, they are gettign somewhere now! :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great first chapter. I had seen snippets from the WCs and very glad to see the whole chapter.
Patti996 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Awe! I can't believe it is over. Great story. Loved the way Aro casted. Thanks for the shout out!
one of eddie's girls chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed the craziness of this story
4natelaft chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
That was great...they finally sealed the deal..I love how Edward is connecting with the character..cant wait 2 read more
SanaDanielle chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This story is completely different to ANY story I've read here before, so I'm anxiously waiting for more :)
Patti996 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Poor Edward being teased by Alice & Bella. I'm glad they got that out of the way with them both liking each other. At least Edward's conversation the next day will be easier for him.
Patti996 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great story. I like how you changed it up & have them in drag.