Reviews for Solved
I love how you transformed Torako into a character with her own individual take on life and let the readers be able to understand her feeling, as well as her motives.
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
intresting
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I really liked this. Not often you find a story that searches another side of the character like this, especially in this series. Torako's a veritable mystery to the readers so we can come up with tons of headcanons for her. Your take on her was something I didn't expect, and it pulled me into the story. Super job, dude! Love the ending bit with Asagi telling her to stop being stupid and cut it out. :D
Odd Cloude chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
i love it! Torako is my favorite character in Yotsuba&! and I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT!
Torako was so...crazy! I've done some of the things she's done, but I've never smoked or "cut" myself...i never will.

who did she marry!? Is it Koiwai...that'd be weird o_0
Chargone chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
heh. i could not help but emit a small laugh at the end of that. not cause it was funny, exactly, though... Torako totally deserves a hug :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Very good
OwlCityTard chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
:) Can't say I've read up to the part of Yotsuba! where you meet Torako. But, just from your writing, I think you managed to characterize her a lot and develop her without rushing over a span of... uh... 913 words.

KEEP WRITING. XD