Reviews for Love Storm
torchil chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
can't wait for another update. Love this so far.
Hywar chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
The first line says all you need to know about this story (in a totally good way, I assure you). Lassiter seems adorable but still shocking in character, kudos to you!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"He'd have to start wearing that waterproof holster again, regardless of what his therapist thought." That line...a million fanfics could spawn from it. Its beauty knows no bounds. Omigawd.

Is it creepy that I found Lassiter to be absolutely adorable in this? *fangirl squeal*

Oh, Shawn...XD
ClubClover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really LOVED this. You got the characters to the letter and a cool premise. Can't wait to read more. Please update pretty please pretty pretty please. :)
nend0roidgal chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was really cute and left me wanting more. I see that this is not listed as "complete;" I'd love to see how this "incident" evolves from here on out and I look forward to a second chapter.

Overall, I think you did rather well capturing their personalities and mannerisms :) There were only a few instances where there was a missing word or two, but your writing is pretty clear of typos and spelling errors, which was nice to see. :) Thank you.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

nend0roidgal
Chuckfan101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS! shawn is totally in character dude! so is lassie-face! this made me LOL! and for me, thts a odd ocasion. So, BROVA! and u should totally make a sequel! and congratz on ur first story! it was a good one too!