Reviews for The Unrequited Kind
ArielleMoonlight chapter 5 . 7/3
Sitting here reading this for about the 20th time, tears still leaking down my cheeks. This story is so raw, so emotional it physically hurts. And I love it.

One of the best rogan’s I have ever read. Thank you for writing it.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Awwww...I'm sad this wasn't a Rogan but I liked it. It was bittersweet
Blue-10-Spades chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
TEars in my EYES
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This chapter was beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
This is super good, my favourite story of yours! I can't log in atm, but my username is cinimar. That last line was perfect.
xi.writes chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Exquisite and bittersweet. I particularly loved the way you concluded this piece.
Emilia chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
On rereading I totally forgot to congratulate you on the path's movements or lack there of. You should totally write more pieces with a Logan perspective, you've really captured the stoned essence of him in a funny high kind of way.
Negotiatrix chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I read several of your stories today and this one is my favorite. Intense, compact, and well developed. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Very very very sad :(
jjackiemack916 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
That was depressing and sweet as he'll, all at the same time. But life often is. Bravo.
MangoMania chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I cannot begin to describe how deeply this touched me. My first time was very much like Rogue's, in the way that it didn't happen exactly as it "should" with a proper boyfriend and such.
Right now I'm crying because this reminds me so very much of all the hurt I've gone through because of heartbreak and in a way I think this story has helped to heal me... and perhaps realize that I have to move forward.

Thank you, so much.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Damn Im actally rooting for Scott in this fic. ( Broke my Rogan heart! (( Great one tho )
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
so sad (( im cryin! ((
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
o my...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Waaah ( Its so depressing, the tone i mean..
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »