Reviews for Talent Show
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
aw an adorable one shot. I shall fav this
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
I looked at your fanfic. And even though, I don't approve and/or like Daikari pairings in fanfics like this one, I still have at least some questions for you to answer. But since you don't have your email address posted, I will try giving them to you through this review. 1. When did the fanfic take place? 2. How old do you suppose everyone was in this fanfic? 3. What was that magazine Davis found? 4. How did have the name, Hikari Yagami, on the bottom? 5. Just why was she into that kind of Magazine? 6. Why would Davis tell her that he hadn't seen it, while was looking for it? Davis had it with him? 7. Did he then read the magazine? If he did, why? 8. Did he find anything interesting in there? If so, what? 9. Why did he find whatever it was he found in there interesting? 10. So what did he then do? Be sure to write back with some answers. Or if you want to, you can choose which questions you feel like answering at this time. And the rest can be answered within this fanfic. I will have, hopefully, all the rest of my questions for you later.
Sweet Baby Ninetails chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
awwwwww! my favorite couple! you da best!
Leina chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Awwwww... that wuz jus WAAAAAAAYY kawaii! I luv Daikari!
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
cute! *grins* in my honest opinion, i like davis and kari together! Cute!
Ndogg chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Good ficcie!
Jossa chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
It was inspired by me? How nice! Good job!