Reviews for Officer, I Assure You This IS What It Looks Like
Please Mr. Grey chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Oh god HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! I laugh so hard the "I don't want to know". HAHAHAHAHA.
Fangirl13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
one word "lmao"
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Best ever! lol XD
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
HAHAHA this fic was so funny!

This message at the end me sad though. Those poor kids! (
Shamrock1100 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh poor Kurtie and Blainey...That would be embarrassing.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Perfect! I just about died laughing! "I found these two fornicating in a car." Priceless!
dcriss16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG...this is hilarious...lol!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
...I love Burt. He kind of reminds me of my mom in this fic. XD
eatsleepklaine chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This may be short but it's great. Poor Burt.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
my god, you are so freaking funny, i tihnk i just died!
AymberPoet chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
this made me giggle, needs to happen on Glee.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow, I so did not see that particular ending coming my way. That was hilarious, and then Burt just...oh my, to put it in Starkid terms, well, Voldy would say "I am pissing!"

Strange, no matter how much smut I read, I always end up complementing writers on how their story ideas are great, or how they choose such amazingly fun twists and turns.

I wonder if I do that not only because the story and fun parts are so great, which they are, but also, because it feels strange to complement someone on how great they are at imagining sex:) BTW you are pretty great at imagining sex. Oh yeah, you read right, I did it, I just complemented you on your imaginary - well I guess technically other people's imaginary - sex life;)Does it count as yours if you imagine it? Mmh? I am gone stop this insanity now, and apologize for letting my obvious madness seep through. I regret nothing though;) NOSHAME

Hilarious read, thanxs, M
EMSmith chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
lol amazing. Love it. I love them getting caught. I love Burt. Everything was awesome.
MadiBuzz chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hahahahahaha this is epic! I love the title.
sassy selena chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hahahahhaa this is awesome i love that burt just doesnt want to know :)