Reviews for Whisper Something Fragile
Mari-chan2015 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
God, this story made me squeal like the fangirl that I am. I finished the manga last night, and I was hoping for more stories and more fans because of how amazing the story is. But alas, it's not as popular as it should be. Anyway getting back to your story, it provided some of that closure that I needed. So thanks. :)
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
What can I say that you haven't listen yet?
This was so...wonderful, gorgeous, sweet, sad and despairing at the same time. This was perfect!
Specialy the last part...I love the phrase "But now I'm YOUR good for nothing" Kyaaa! *crazy screams* I almost cry with that!
And Hal...he finaly show how he (really) is and how he feels abaut Kai!

I the fic, entirely.

And of couse I want you write more! You do it so well

Hope read from you soon!

Kisssesss!

PS-sorry for my bad English...I'm from Argentina and I speak Spanish
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it.
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Not bad. I love it. Great job.(-) (-)
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
it hurts...it hurts so bad!

my heart ACHES at this version of THE ENDING!

I'm crying happy, invisible tears! it's so beautiful...!

*goes crying loudly*
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
wow! this is damn beautiful! how i wisht the manga ended like that! You defintely captured both of their feeligs! Again I just love it!
firestone99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Shit man this made me cry. heh he they were happy tears though. I really like this. You put such emotion into this and I was really looking for something good after reading switch. Thanks so much for posting it, I just finished switch before looking up fanfiction and this gave me the ending I yearned for :)
Winterestya chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I really love how descriptive this story is, you did really well with portraying their feelings and emotions across in a way that's not confusing.

Switch is one of my favorite mangas out there so, me being relatively new, I scanned the list of fan fiction they have, holding my breath, and I found it! Safe to say yours is the very first story I'v read so far of the topic.

I would love if you wrote another one!
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You know, I adore Sparkle, but this was just so wonderful too. I wouldn't have been surprised to have seen this instead :D Nicely done.
Ru.Q chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I just finished the manga, and its end is great but wanted more. For some time I wanted to read your fic but leave it up to finish the series

is very cute.
Vreen chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ahh, loved it. The parts in parentheses probably could have been in italics, though. They sort of disturbed the flow of the story, but otherwise, good job!

Anyway, I would love to do a collab or at least be a beta reader for anything Switch-related. c: Do message me if you want to work on that plot bunny.
Silent Miut chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Me encanto!

Muy bueno!

Espero hagas otros.
Catena chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, thanks for writing this, really! It moved me. That last page on the manga was...wow (I so love them together! 3). Anyways, switch seriously needs more love...and I'm tempted to try and write something, but well...when you need plot bunnies the most they don't pop up gah, although a collaboration sounds great! (if you still want to, that is)

alright then, thanks again for the beautiful fic :)
Gaby.Dangodai chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"And as he is greeted by the warmth of dear friends and the promise of returning to his steady job in the next week, treated to lunch and laughter with an aunt and uncle he couldn't love more even if they were his own parents, and the heart-stopping sight of Hal's smile coming away from a deep kiss and soft promise of I'll see you tomorrow…

Kai thinks this might be the best beginning of all."

OMFG, THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! *moved*

Hal passionate, sad, wishing Kai to forget he... Wonderful.

I was just impressed that they kissed in front of everyone.

Fave. (L)
cookieandjamgods chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"They finally sedate him and he doesn't dream again."

FFFF. -[is that a proper emotion? I don't know.]

In all honesty, I never once liked the idea of Hal and Kai as a pairing until the last. damn. page. Then, the want of them to be together hit me like a ton of bricks. Gah, they're so...I don't know. I followed the series for such a long time, and I remember choking when it finally ended, with that SCENE...!

I loved this, the whole "Now I'm YOUR good for nothing" bit, and...please write more. This series doesn't get half the love it should, you know. I'd also be totally up for collaboration, but I'm an idiot when it comes to characterization, so you'd have to bitch at me a lot when I completely go off the rails with characters...!

Anyway, I really liked it, please more, and yeah.