Reviews for Indulgence
guest chapter 1 . 5/17
This is beautiful. Its exactly what I needed to read right now.
Schtroumpf grognon chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Oh Lokiiii
Oh Siiiiiif

I can't deal with all those feelings snvsdlfjgnbfg.

Thank you for this! *cry*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
nice :)
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Loved your story! Beautifully written and such sexual tension! ;) Thank you for sharing.
Tawny chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Woo yeah! Just kiss it out
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Well, this was certainly an interesting story
nakala chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow this was amazing! !
You are a great writer. This was beautifully written.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Sif so that people looking for fics with a pairing like this will find your story to read. :)
Roskva chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love your grasp of these characters and your writing style. :)
Katerie T. Phillips chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Very cute. I most enjoyed their dialogue. -
KlarolineBunny32 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love it! Please write more Loki/Sif fics, your stories are amazing 3
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Such a lovely OS. I loved it
Ms. Halfway chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wow I liked it.
I don't even ship then but I really liked this story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful. Please write more!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
"Hogun stared seriously down into his mead."

Brilliant, haha! XD Just like I can imagine Loki to be sitting somewhere where he can see everything and is really out of range of Thor and his affections, thats perfect, really!

How Loki is watching Sif and reacting to her talking and laughing with Thor. God, youre writing them perfectly.

"As he raised it to his mouth, he caught Sif's eye on him. There was tension in her jaw and something sharp in her gaze, an edge of accusation. So baffled was Loki by such regard that it took him a moment to fix his face into a suitably wry expression. He cocked an eyebrow at her, quizzical and innocent, and she pursed her lips, unimpressed. A familiar exchange."

And yeah, I can totally imagine them to be exactly like that!

How he thinks of her reasons for behaving lke that and if maybe he provoked her, wow. Or how he is talking with her, changing the topic, kind of mocking her just because he can. Thats great! :)

"You're always hiding," she said, quietly. She turned her eyes from the city and onto him. ... "I'm not hiding very well, if I am, as you've found me," he pointed out."

THIS. Seriously. I imagine them to be exactly like that! Brilliant! :) Or how he is talking about fashion advice and everything, haha. God, I have no idea how youre doing it but youre doing it right!

"Sif had never been cruel, and besides that, he'd always been careful enough that she couldn't possibly know how cruel this actually was."

And I think Im in love with this line. Because you say so much with writing just a sentence!

"Yes," Loki said. "This is going to be very embarrassing for at least one of us tomorrow."

And he would totally say something like that! ;)

"Loki swallowed; he buried his first response and then his second."

And youre doing it again, writing these perfect sentences!

"She didn't release him. She never released him in all the time he'd known her, though he waited and wished."

Wow!

"He thought of Sif, bright, brave Sif, and the way she'd drank, the way she'd looked at him and drank more"

Oh god, now that makes sense!

"He needed to hear it again. He needed to hear it a thousand times, whispered and gasped and moaned. He couldn't ask, so instead, his hand trailed from her shoulder to her neck."

That was beautiful! God, the whole thing was perfect!