Reviews for An Unbreakable Bond
carissa101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Please update you captured my attention with your beautiful writing style. It would just make my day if you update your story you had me hooked by the way you way you delivered this plot. I was never a Elizabeth and Sebastian shipper on until now and you made me quite like and pity Charles Grey.
Eudora Amaris chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
This fic is very beautifully written and I'm officially addicted. I hope you will update this fic soon. Please do not lose interest in writing this. I love how you write Sebastian and Elizabeth here. Kinda hoping for some Sebastian/Elizabeth sometimes in the future. I also like your take on Elizabeth and Grey sorta doomed relationship. Everything is achingly beautiful. Please, I need you to write the future chapters for this wonderful fic.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I just found this fanfiction and it's amazing, wonderful. I wish you would update because I'm very, very curious about what happened next after your last chapter, what happened to Elizabeth. Who is the new demon and what's it going to do to Elizabeth? I'm so in love with your Elizabeth and Sebastian. I'm positive this is one of the best kuroshitsuji fanfiction featuring Elizabeth. I have to admit I'm kinda liking the idea of Elizabeth/Sebastian as much as Elizabeth/Ciel or Elizabeth/Grey now thanks to your fanfiction. Please I need you not to abandon this wonderful fanfiction. Please somehow grace us with new chapters. I beg you please don't stop writing this. Please?
sam chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
oh angel i was too late...i just found this fic but...you won't update anymore, will you? i'm so sad...because i fell in love with this fic on the same day that i get my heart broken because it seemed you haven't update this fic for a long time. please, if you are still there and interested in kuroshitsuji, i need you to update. i absolutely love everything about this fic. I love how you wrote elizabeth, sebastian, grey, soma, agni and phipp. love them all even more because of your writing. please update again somehow.
emeraldd30 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
This has been soo good. Although I'm feeling disappointed about greys end. I see that you have bigger plans for Lizzy besides being a wife. But I just liked the dynamic between her and grey it was very charged, and I think thy could have really heated up to eachother in time. I think I just feel bad for Lizzy wish she could love and be loved just the way she wanted. However you did grey Justus by his sacrifice in the end it seems like something he would really do. Ou make sebastion complex and strait foreword at the same time, it fits him well.
Reviewer chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Please UPDATE as soon as possible.

JAR
irish d' salmon luver chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
O.M.G.
you're my hero

I just ADORE Lizzie, and I like to see her paired up with many men other than Ciel (not that I hate CielXLizzie, I do like them, but it's too canon, and I LOVE crack pairing). I have to held down my fangirl shriek (because I read this in my office) whenever I read Sebastian and Lizzie's conversation or Charles being super tsundere towards Lizzie , and even though there are grammar mistakes here and there, it couldn't deter me away to enjoy your story.

I'll be waiting for the update, will always be :)
kennydied chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
This is an wonderful story!
Isabella of the Night chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I love this! Update soon :)
Brytte Mystere chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Oh. MY. GOSH! Charles... He really did that? It's so fucking cute from him... And... What hell is going on with Sebastian and that other demon? What can possibly want The Order want from her? Or... Well, what are exactly the intentions of this new demon? Umm... All of this is so wonderful!
And what about Undertaker's lessons? Please, upload soon :D
AnberlinEve chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This is breathtakingly amazing, I actually stopped reading the manga some time back and reading this makes me want to reread it and gives me inspiration in overcoming writer's block. It's a bit confusing now, did she...kill Charles and what about the Undertaker and etc. Can't wait for thr next update! I love how you made Lizzie out to be and I always hoping for a post-manga fic on her and then boy am I glad I stumbled onto yours. I have a feeling that after everything she won't be able to follow through on killing Sebastian but I may be wrong and I am also guessing Ciel did something else before he died. Something very important and secretive. Anyway, I really love how you play ouy yhe scenes between Lizzie and Sebastian and her and Charles, you could never get what you expect and that's the point of all the suspense and plot. Amazing work done with side characters like Charles and the Undertaker! :-D
Coigfriwnx Kigtn chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
No... way. WHY?! I love Charles, now things began to look messy... I hope Lizzie survive though.. (oh well, she has to; or the story meet it end)...

Sebastian quite... creepy. Well, more than he actually is. I hate him even more now, and did Ciel really.. well, died? I mean, really really dead? Like not coming back? I guess it would be interesting to have him back in the story...

Charlesssss... I love him :D

Now I ship him with Lizzie and forgot about Ciel. His dark love sure is hard to resist. I hope he will get his happiness someday...

Keep update kay? I'm counting on you!
sad little monkey chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Lizzie's life has taken quite an exciting turn...Charles' revelation of his true feelings and their subsequent sword fight, then another massacre leaving her a lone survivor. So sad that their relationship mimiced Ciel's only reversed. So many questions! Was the fight staged and Gray survived since he wanted her to run away and who is this new demon and why did he leave Lizzie unscathed? Anxious for the next installment.
Dane21 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
So Charles cares for Lizzie 3 I agree with Charles, Ciel is a broken man he only for his revenge that's the only thing that kept him going. The people that he met we're just some extras.
sad little monkey chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Loving this story! The tension between Lizzie and Sebastian is heating up...will she be able to accept the premise of a moral demon?
Anxious for Lizzie and Grey to interact. Such a treat to see the update.
Looking foward to next chapter.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »