Reviews for I Got This, You Got This
Ironhill Assasin chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
that ending killed me! xD OMG
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
you should have made her kiss it better!
DeathBloom chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
When I read the little summary box, I nearly had a heart-attack thinking it was Chloe talking to Simon. Total Chlerek.
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You haven't updated in over a year! Please update soon!
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This just made my day. Seriously.
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
Aw, Derek wants a girl. I could see that. I feel like Derek and his son would argue a lot, which would prove to be very entertaining, in my opinion.

Love the reference to Maya. I'm so excited to see how the two groups will interact with each other when Kelley actually gets around to making the two cross paths.
suzi1811 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Loved it! Wanted to slap Chloe's boss! Bet no matter what she says, Chloe's going to enjoy telling everyone at work (espeacially her bitchy boss) that she's pregnant! I'm glad she finally told Derek and she's made sure he's the first to know! Good thing they're taking the weekend for Derek to get used to it, after all Chloe's had weeks to get used to it! Gonna miss you updating between now and dec.16th but I understand! Damn your life sounds really hectic at the moment! Good luck with NaNoWriMo! Hope you get the 50,000 words done next month! Looking forward to dec 16th to get the next update!
That70sshowlova chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
December sixteenth? T-That's not too bad. At least you updated today! (Great update, by the way. I loved it. Had me chuckling 'n' shit).
Taste the Rainbow- Or Else chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
I absolutely adored this chapter. It sucks that you won't be able to update for so long, but good luck on your novel and on getting the job you're applying for! It seems hectic being in college. My life is easy, but then again I'm only in eighth grade, lol. Anyway, enough of my rambling that you don't care about!

Good luck!

-Skittles
That70sshowlova chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
Aw! That was cute. This whole story was cute. I'm subscribing and I expect an update tomorrow, missy!
frobz26 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
These have to be some of the most adorable one-shots ever. I have definitely read all of them straight through and its, what, 3 in the morning now.

Especially loved this one and I you would forever be one of my favourite people if you did a continuation of this storyline.

Lovely job :)
NotADeamYetNotANightMare chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
This was brilliant. I NEED MORE! Cannot wait until Friday!
meowcats chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
fantastic :D
bookluver07 chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
HhahahAha. I just caught up reading this. Its good. Each one shot leaves me wanting more. I couldnt help yell dammit after I went to the next chapter and it was another one shot. :) Great job.
callistana chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
Oh, this one is completely adorable! So glad to see this fic updated - it's such a great idea and I always smile when I see a new oneshot. :)