Reviews for Good Fences
lizard1969 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Thank you so much for an absolutely enjoyable and entertaining story. I loved the hurt ollie of course and the cold manipulative extremely intelligent business man at the end. What a twist! Well done.
Ica013 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
rounded off nicely... Thank you it was a most enjoyable read
Mark-sv chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
It was a very very very great story, I really enjoyed reading this! And you made it fit amazingly nice between Conspiracy and Escape while dealing with the plotline and Chloe's feelings.

It's master work!
Hieiko chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Your writing keeps me on the edge of my seat, and makes me hold my breath. It's awesome.

And I can't wait to find out what Oliver's plan is.
Mark-sv chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Poor Ollie! He's always the one to be beaten up but hey, he always win at the end doesn't he?

I love that story so much and I'm really looking forward to reading the infamous meeting with Moretti!
Ica013 chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
ahh can't blame me for trying to squeeze more chapters! - I loved the banter and quiet inward workings of both characters towards the end of the chapter. I am going to miss this story and hope you plan to do some future writing
team chlollie chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
fantastic story loving every minute of it. Really well written and the characterisation is phenominal.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Awesome fight scene.

I love how Oliver and Chloe silently communicated at the start of the fight.

When Oliver hid Chloe behind the dumpster and then continued to fight to save her, that was perfect.

I wondered if Chloe would call Clark and it made sense when she did.

I had to laugh when Oliver said he could hear Clark glaring at him.

Sweet ending as Chloe kissed Oliver because he couldn't bend down and kiss her.

Thanks for the wonderful update.
morring1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Oh i cant wait for the rest as always! haha Ollie in the Guinness book!
Ninpinpin chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Ohhh one more chapter.. and I really love the end, aww they are sooo cuteee!
Mark-sv chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Chloe's still refusing to let Oliver close to her, she's still guarding her heart. Aww poor Chloe after all she'd been through it's understandable but it makes it harder for Ollie to get to her but she's worth it!

Oliver's still injured but manage to liberate Debra, I'm amazed!

Now a cliffhanger aw! Can't wait to read what'll happen!
Ica013 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
No wonder they decided to take a weekend away after this was all over... but seriously can you just forget that this was supposed to be a filler between Conspiracy and Escape, because your write CEO Ollie so well and I wanna read more and he doesn't need an attack from a Banshee on a weekend getaway at the end of this. Also if at the end of this Chloe is not AWE of Oliver and aware that he choses to spend time with her she doesn't deserve HIM. I vote for you to continue this story as a AU until they either get it together (or not - take your pick) (and in case your wondering I am a big fan of where Chlollie ended up, just not convinced on how the show got them there)
morring1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
NO! Cliffhanger!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I had to smile at Oliver's comment to Chloe about her stopping him the next time he tried the macho Lone Ranger trip.

Besides amazing Chloe, I always loved seeing the Green Arrow in action too.

Cute moment when Chloe realized she was jealous of Debra.

I enjoyed the conversation between Oliver and Chloe after the mission. It will be interesting to see what Oliver does now that Chloe is danger.

Thanks for the wonderful update.

On a side note: I agree with you about the final episode, they could have shown the fans more scenes of Oliver and Chloe together.

Until next time, take care.
Ninpinpin chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
hahaha that green monster! that is called jealousy!

and omg! post sooon!