Reviews for Good Fences
Flpirate305 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Hey Happycabbage75,

Wow is this story getting good, I feel like we are getting very interesting and moving forward. Things are getting very interesting, I love Ollie he is so cool, and strong. Poor Chloe and Ollie sigh we are just not communicating, they want and need each other but do we admit it no, such denial. They just keep hurting each other, unintentionally but still. I am really enjoying their chemistry and interactions. It's not so angst where its unbearable, but also not unbelievably happy. We are actually understanding their sides of the situation, which we really did not get to see in the show. The most we saw was during and a little after the Suicide squad but nothing more, not in depth enough. I am so excited for the next chapter.

Looking forward to reading from you soon, hope you have a great week ) MAR
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Sorry for the late review. I didn't have access to a computer last night.

I love the tension between Oliver and Chloe and also how well they work together. Oliver's promise to Chloe at the end about tonight was perfect.

Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

I wish we could have seen more of Chloe and Oliver on the show.
Ninpinpin chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Awesomeee.. I love Oliver!

Post Asap!
Mark-sv chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Oliver has lots of facets and he's always very comfortable with each of them. And I loved Chloe being a little shy and intimidated before all of Oliver's people, that's cute! Although Chloe looked a little bit uncomfortable, I'm pretty sure she would perfectly fit in Oliver's CEO environment. Can't wait for the next chapter and their "hot date"!
Hieiko chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Ohhh... I love the combo of dangerous!Oliver and charming!Oliver. You write him so badass. :)
Ica013 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I love this story. I love the description of CEO oliver. I also like how Chloe has realized that Oliver can be Green Arrow without her (he just prefers to have the team behind his back). Cant wait for the final chapters
morring1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Oh I love CEO Oliver! Can't wait for the rest!
Mark-sv chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I like the way you describe Oliver as a businessman first. People often focus too much on his alter ego I think.

Update soon please!
Hieiko chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Ooh! I've never read anything like this before. It's one thing for Green Arrow to face criminals, but for Oliver Queen to do so in a corporate setting... Awesome.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I'm glad that it was OK not to remember or know who is Debra. I felt bad last night because I didn't care she had been taken, I was only being selfish and wanting more scenes with Oliver and Chloe.

I'm still enjoying Oliver and Chloe's conversation. Wonderful moment when Oliver admitted that he missed Chloe and forgave her for the money problem.

I like Oliver's driver and the fact he has been with the family for a long time.

Thanks for the quick updates and for sharing your story with us.
morring1 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
ohh nice ending! cant wait to see buisness Chloe!
Mark-sv chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Interesting plot line and lots of suspense! I like that!

I'm looking forward to reading the next updates!
Hieiko chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Answers... and yet more questions! This is like a mystery. :)
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
You did a wonderful job writing Oliver and Chloe's conversation.

I loved the scene where Chloe sat on Oliver's bed and waited for him to talk to her.

When I finished reading this chapter I realized I was sitting here smiling.

Thanks for the update.

Until next time, take care.
Ninpinpin chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
This keep gettin better and better.. I love it already... but who the hell is Debra? lol

POST SOON!