Reviews for The NCIS Daily Drabble
flootzavut chapter 186 . 12/13/2014
The end of that ep, and especially when Tim and Abby join them for s group hug, always gets to me.
flootzavut chapter 177 . 12/13/2014
... I have all of these feeeeeels...
flootzavut chapter 172 . 12/13/2014
The growth of Vance and Gibbs' relationship from adversarial mistrust to genuine trust and concern and even friendship is one of my favourite things about later seasons of NCIS.
flootzavut chapter 166 . 12/13/2014
I kind of want NCIS to end with Gibbs and Fornell finally retiring and then forming their own PI company: Fornell moves in with Gibbs, they spar with one another and Diane, baby sit Emily on a regular basis, solve crimes, and are generally a pain in the ass to Tony who is now, naturally, leading the MCRT.

I can dream... :D
flootzavut chapter 157 . 12/13/2014
Bwahahahahahahahaha I sniggered.
flootzavut chapter 149 . 12/13/2014
"Something is different this time, though. His Dad's always been fairly easy-going (and maybe that was part of the problem in the first place). Now he's moody, stubborn and quick-tempered; there's an air of sadness about him.

It's like looking in a mirror."

Ouch. That one got me right in the feels.
flootzavut chapter 144 . 12/13/2014
Awwwwwwww! :D
flootzavut chapter 141 . 12/13/2014
Sadly I don't have anything intelligent to say about this one either, I just really liked it.
flootzavut chapter 132 . 12/13/2014
"He knew she'd find a way to tell him. He's that good."

:D
flootzavut chapter 120 . 12/13/2014
"Doyle was wrong – Gibbs isn't just a set piece. He wins the Oscar, yet again.

And Tony's his agent."

Hahaha LOVE.
flootzavut chapter 108 . 12/13/2014
I always thought Ducky's readiness to defer to Jimmy in that moment was lovely.
flootzavut chapter 77 . 12/13/2014
Hah! So love the idea of Tony avoiding red shirts for that reason :D
flootzavut chapter 65 . 12/13/2014
"It's astonishing how poorly she understands Jethro, considering all they shared together – on and off the job."

Oh, so true.
flootzavut chapter 48 . 12/13/2014
You know, it's never occurred to me before what a really, truly terrible choice of words that was.
flootzavut chapter 45 . 12/13/2014
Tony empathising and giving Tim a hug (or something, memory is a bit blurry) over that car is so adorable and funny. Bless 'em.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »